Lawn Mowing

nyoilers

I love mowing the lawn for the most part, it is relaxing, riding around. The only time I can't stand it is when it is so hot and humid, but then I wait for the sun to set and do it in stages over a couple of days.

Early Fall is the best time for lawn mowing.

my grass takes me about 2 minutes to mow,, plus it's bermuda, so it grows super slow. Maybe needs a cut every few weeks in summer, and none when temps are below 90

my grass takes me about 2 minutes to mow,, plus it's bermuda, so it grows super slow. Maybe needs a cut every few weeks in summer, and none when temps are below 90

Im the opposite,my grass needs cut quite regulary,but I have to wait for it to stop raining so I can do it which is maybe once or twice every fortnight...bloody crap weather all the time,although I dont mind cutting it,I used to work on grounds maintenance for a living :)

• 2023 Gold Donors

It took my 4 days to finish the first mowing.1 hour for the front,45 minutes for the sides and 1 1/2 hours for the back.It takes longer the first time plus I bag.usually it's 5 bags but this time it was 8 lawn bags full.

I don't have enough yard for a riding mower so push mower for me but it only takes about an hour or so to mow and weed eat. Its a nice to time to listen to the ipod but I live in a neighborhood that is full of people that live to make their yard to look perfect and I hate the weeding and planting and spending all of my weekends doing that crap.

• My Little Pony

motherfuckers just ate one of my best cactus the other night...

DSCN4178_zps2517f592.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzzVyZpGmmU&hd=1

Wow, they're quite bold.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Unfortunately,I'm usually mowing the lawn after work,which cuts down on any enjoyment of beer drinking.It's work,mow the lawn,eat dinner then I have an hour or two for myself then sleep.

I don't have enough yard for a riding mower so push mower for me but it only takes about an hour or so to mow and weed eat. Its a nice to time to listen to the ipod but I live in a neighborhood that is full of people that live to make their yard to look perfect and I hate the weeding and planting and spending all of my weekends doing that crap.

This! It took we an hour yesterday in the blazing heat and humidity. Thought I was having heat stroke afterwards. I was dumb because I walked 10 miles and then came home and cut the grass. Almost fell out.

Went in the air conditioning and drank a gallon of water and felt much better.