Nice! I love sh*t like this... esp. the old school magazine ads for album releases. I used to wallpaper my dorm room with those.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice! I love sh*t like this... esp. the old school magazine ads for album releases. I used to wallpaper my dorm room with those.

Yeah I got a few of them... especially like the Y&T ones.

xljss1.jpg

29mnh1d.jpg

33xvhp4.jpg

zvm2t.jpg

11sktgp.jpg

30ml212.jpg

4i91v.jpg

xgbcd0.jpg

A couple of old "in store" ads for a meet and greet with Keel and Ratt. 1984/85 that makes these about 30 years old!!! Two of the greats IMO!!

2w5llpl.jpg

hrips0.jpg

Just collected it over the years, some of these lesser known bands I once had demos for, others I've never heard in my life. I don't know why but I guess its always refreshing to hear of other bands that were "missed" and don't get talked about too often. Forums like this are perfect for it because there is always someone out there who can tell you who they were and sometimes throw a few old demos your way which is even better (-: I don't know I just find all this old stuff interesting...

This is a 1991 "best of" poll from Boulevard Melodic Rock Magazine. What an incredible year. The top 10 albums are all awesome, though I would have included Dare - Blood From Stone as well.

33c6ao7.jpg

Here is an old '92 gig review with 'The Storm' (Rolie) supporting Bryan Adams. The Storm released two of my all time favourite CD's but in this live review they got an absolute slaying. I found it amusing the reviewer suggested they change their name to Kevin Chalfant and The Storm (-:

34s1mxw.jpg

33esymo.jpg

Anyone???

258qmw9.jpg

I could be wrong but I believe "Spectres" was the name Poison went by before they moved from Pennsylvania to L.A.

Dude in upper right pic looks like Rikki Rockett to me, dude in lower left looks like Bret.

Anyone???

258qmw9.jpg

I could be wrong but I believe "Spectres" was the name Poison went by before they moved from Pennsylvania to L.A.

Dude in upper right pic looks like Rikki Rockett to me, dude in lower left looks like Bret.

Used to see Bret in his band Paris before moving to L.A... Bret would always come down to see KIX at Hammerjacks in Baltimore.

• My Little Pony

Anyone???

258qmw9.jpg

Used to see Bret in his band Paris before moving to L.A... Bret would always come down to see KIX at Hammerjacks in Baltimore.

So that's how he ripped off KIX's live performance?

Anyone???

258qmw9.jpg

Ahh ok thanks man. So was Spectres before Paris or the other way around?

Spectres, then Paris, then Poison.