TRIPLE THREAT - We Ain't Here To Dance

Metal 4 Ever

This will be one of the albums of the year for anyone that buys the CD :)

For anyone that likes Melodic Hard Rock, here is an excellent but sadly obscure album called 'WE AINT HERE TO DANCE" by a band in Michigan called TRIPLE THREAT thats looking to be reissued. Check out the songs & if you like it, join in the pledge & help ensure the release becomes reality https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/triplethreat/triple-threat-cd-release-of-we-aint-here-to-dance

when you pledge does amazon charge your card now or wait till the band has them ready for reissue? remember how bad pre-orders go sometimes...

Well, not a good result so far!

100 people>> 8 people supported the goal so far.

Maybe it is a better quality listening here in the youtube link, because many people may not be familiar with this brilliant music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFsDr3jfL3c

I signed up...I usually don't do pre-order type stuff but this looks good to me...I hope the goal is met... :beerbang:

Seriously, I can't believe there is not more support here. Once released, you're not going to find the album cheaper (with shipping) than you can get it her as a pre-order. So take advantage of the price while you can.

Yesterday more than 500 people sent a notice to a minimum of $ 15 to

support the re-release of the Triple Threat CD!

Since yesterday, rose from $296 to $521 dollars in donations.

We hope will be successful in the end.

From what I understood only credit card, which will only be charged if the pledge project is successful.

So was this originally released on cassette? Anyone have a pic of the original cover art or is that it on those youtube links. Really good price I must say.

• My Little Pony

From what I understood only credit card, which will only be charged if the pledge project is successful.

Yep. It's run through Amazon, right?

Well, not a good result so far!

100 people>> 8 people supported the goal so far.

Maybe it is a better quality listening here in the youtube link, because many people may not be familiar with this brilliant music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFsDr3jfL3c

First song is useless filler, the 2nd one is okay. Overall, just sounds like one of those average mid-90's indie discs that were all the rage at the time. Good luck to 'em, hope they get what they're after, but I can probably live without this one myself.

• 2023 Gold Donors

Glad they made the mark and looking forward to this one. Can't believe these guys are not far from where I grew up in Michigan. I had never heard of them though. Looks like they were coming out after I left for the military.

• 1 month later...