TRIPLE THREAT - We Ain't Here To Dance

Metal 4 Ever

Has anyone that contributed got their cd yet. I got the notice a while back that they received the goal and cd's would be shippined in a few weeks. Haven't heard anything since.

I so know that delivery happens to everyone sometime in June!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Motor City Scott

Yo AOR and Heavy Harmonies...this is Scott, Drummer for the band Triple Threat. I just wanted to let everyone know that we really appreciate the support and the positive comments. We too are eager for the release of our material on CD...I am happy to share that we reached our Kick Starter goal, the art work is in final QA and we are expecting to be ready to ship product within the next three weeks, no later than end of June 2014.

We will also be posting the CD for sale on sites like CD Baby as well as for download from iTunes. Once I have more details on the final selling locations, I will share with the group.

I am currently living in Boston, MA USA and play locally in a cover band...Drop Zone. Find Triple Threat and Like Us on Facebook...you can also find me on FB https://www.facebook.com/MotorCityScott

Till Then...Keep On Motor City Rockin'!!

• 2 months later...
  • My Little Pony

Well, my CD arrived the other day... actually, I got two. I don't recall ordering two, but I was sent two. Anybody want one of them?

I haven't had a chance to listen to it, yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Well, my CD arrived the other day... actually, I got two. I don't recall ordering two, but I was sent two. Anybody want one of them?

I haven't had a chance to listen to it, yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Interestingly,they sent me 2 pieces, but only ordered one! I put one of them to ebay auction now!!