I'm Outta Here!

KarpetRydOFunk

• My Little Pony

For the weekend, at least! Heh. Far too many of you got a little too excited just then.

I'm heading south to Seattle for PAX (Penny Arcade Expo). It's a big gaming convention hosted at the Seattle Convention Center. Around 80,000 nerds will pass through those halls over the weekend, testing new video games, new hardware, new tabletop and card games, attending panels, and just simply being nerds.

Then there are the parties... And after the parties my mates and I sit on the steps of the convention centre, light up a few bowls, and watch as people try to find their ways back 'home.'

It's gonna be stoopid -- it always is -- and I can't wait. I've got 60 cigars waiting for me at a post office just across the border, and a few of us plan to visit the Woodinville Distillery on Saturday -- it's the busiest day, so it's perfect for a day trip.

Should I survive any of that, I'll return Monday and commence a week of wedding celebrations. My mate's sister is getting married next week, and Indian weddings involve partying all bloody week.

For the weekend, at least! Heh. Far too many of you got a little too excited just then.

I'm heading south to Seattle for PAX (Penny Arcade Expo). It's a big gaming convention hosted at the Seattle Convention Center.

Be sure to hit the shops at Pike Place Market -- some cool shit in there.

And stay away from all the stupid hippies in Bellingham.

;)

BOWLS!!! WHAT THE FUCK!! you think it's OK to just freely talk about that in here? what kind of people do you think we are? LET ME TELL YOU WHAT CHIEF, you best hope I dont bump into you, since I know where you'll be sitting smoking those bowls, you can bet your ass I will pass by those steps, and I wont be alone, I will have Seattle's finest with me, YEP! One Time will be right behind me, I dont know what you think goes on in Seattle, but if you think it's OK then you have got things all fucked up, Heroine, now thats cool, that you can do on the steps, cause that is the city drug of Seattle, and let me get something else straight, I axed you to come down to my pad, even offered to fly you down, and you told me you couldn't get off work, and that you were getting married, and you had to go to a funeral, basically everything you could instantly make up, but you'll go to Dungeons & Dragons festival 2013, and even openly admit to committing a misdemeanor before you've even committed it? Jesus, that really hurts man, I don't know if I'm going to get over this one, i mean really, I dont know bro?