okay,, i still think Belinda Carlisle rules

junior high school was a time of turmoil for most 13 year olds trying to find themselves. at that time i seriously didnt like metal of any sort.

7th grade for me actually involved a Stacey Q phase (regretably) as well as Debbie Gibson, Samantha Fox, & Tiffany phases (more easily justified for a pubescent boy).

but 25 years later,, i can still listen to Belinda Carlisle and think 'damn she's got a voice'

and in no way shape or form do i feel like it belittles my steadfastness as a die-hard rocker.

thank you youtube,, even if you are owned by a greedy corporate megaconglomerate out for world domination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hUDKiLZVdg

I still love the 'Heaven On Earth' album; 'Nobody Owns Me' and 'Should I Let You In' are fantastic songs imo. She was also really hot back then! :quagmire:

I still occasionally listen to artists like Belinda, Tiffany, Stacey Q, Samantha Fox and E.G. Daily and even own cd's from the last three on my list.

I still occasionally listen to artists like Belinda, Tiffany, Stacey Q, Samantha Fox and E.G. Daily and even own cd's from the last three on my list.

Mate, that's a bit of a shocker. She looked cracking topless, but as a pop star? Noooooo!!!

:tits:

Great stuff. My brothers and I grew up on Belinda Carlisle, Icehouse and Roxette amongst others... but I still have the 'Heaven is a place on earth' CD and love many of her tunes. Good stuff.

Mate, that's a bit of a shocker. She looked cracking topless, but as a pop star? Noooooo!!!

Mmmmm, Samantha Fox. My bedroom wall was covered in her posters when I was in high school. She was HOT!!!

i hope the posters werent covered in anthing

:rofl2:

Bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

What's next, Soft Cell?

All of you---go listen to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath---NOW!!

Can I listen to Sabbath Bloody Sabbath while looking at pictures of Belinda Carlisle?

Mmmmm, Samantha Fox. My bedroom wall was covered in her posters when I was in high school. She was HOT!!!

Really? Never saw it, myself. I always preferred Linda Lusardi ;) Am I right in thinking that young Samantha plays for the other team these days?

Really? Never saw it, myself. I always preferred Linda Lusardi ;)

:yuck:

• 2 weeks later...

Really? Never saw it, myself. I always preferred Linda Lusardi ;)

:yuck:

Oh, shush!