NEW FNA RECORDS SIGNING ANNOUCEMENT

DrumRman

I will give just a broad hint. It has never been released, or leaked to blogs, or been circulating on any of the demo sites. Check back May 4th for who the band is.

That broad hint is very vague (presumably by design). Is it a band that gets discussed a lot on this forum? Will people be excited?

To be fair, going on his recent piss poor service from them you must understand why he opened it.

You're Goddamn right! I've earned the right to say whatever the fuck I want about these idiots. I have an ongoing BBB investigation going on currently about their bullshit tactics and as I told the head asshole, I will spend the rest of my days making sure everyone knows about him.

Threaten to come to my house because he has my address? Pack a lunch mutherfucker...I have 235 pounds of ass you can try to whip.

In other words, I don't give a fuck who they signed but I already feel bad for the band, whoever they are.

That broad hint is very vague (presumably by design). Is it a band that gets discussed a lot on this forum? Will people be excited?

Been discussed minimally. I think people will be excited when they hear the tunes. Its one of those band from back in the day that never got proper exposure. Most will go hmmmm who is that....but after hearing some tracks should enjoy and be excited about it. Appreciate the inquire.

Mullethead ....obviously I don't know your situation so I cannot comment on any of that. I'm just here to promote my 24 hour live show, and a band that is going to be a part of that. I do not work for FNA ...just helping promote a band who will be released in the future.

Cheers.

Been discussed minimally. I think people will be excited when they hear the tunes. Its one of those band from back in the day that never got proper exposure. Most will go hmmmm who is that....but after hearing some tracks should enjoy and be excited about it. Appreciate the inquire.

Mullethead ....obviously I don't know your situation so I cannot comment on any of that. I'm just here to promote my 24 hour live show, and a band that is going to be a part of that. I do not work for FNA ...just helping promote a band who will be released in the future.

Cheers.

And I mean none or meant absolutely no disrespect to you. Honestly, your response was a bit snotty and it set me off...but I have absolutely nothing against you. I should have been the bigger man and let it go because your thread had nothing to do with my issues with the label. I would just be careful which ones you promote. I have gotten countless PMs from members having issues with FNA but I will not reveal their names as it is not my place.

Anyway, my apologies. Carry on...

Cheers.

And I mean none or meant absolutely no disrespect to you. Honestly, your response was a bit snotty and it set me off...but I have absolutely nothing against you. I should have been the bigger man and let it go because your thread had nothing to do with my issues with the label. I would just be careful which ones you promote. I have gotten countless PMs from members having issues with FNA but I will not reveal their names as it is not my place.

Its all good likewise here and if I knew the history or background I would have understood. Thanks. Just a fellow passionate fan of the music just like most of us here. :)

Cheers.

Its all good likewise here and if I knew the history or background I would have understood. Thanks. Just a fellow passionate fan of the music just like most of us here. :)

Read on brother...

http://heavyharmonies.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=30495&st=0

I will give just a broad hint. It has never been released, or leaked to blogs, or been circulating on any of the demo sites. Check back May 4th for who the band is.

Would they be from Dallas, Chicago, or L.A. ?? I know of three bands soon to be released w/ FNA.

Thank you Darin! FYI I am the drummer from Mommy Dearest! Cheers and thanks for the support!

Cool! Congrats with the release. Is there a release date yet?