NEW FNA RECORDS SIGNING ANNOUCEMENT

DrumRman

Ah no wonder you took offense to the posts. Well, I hope for your sake you have better luck with them/ him than I did as a buyer. The band is great and I wish you guys the best but I wish you had picked a better label.

Ah no wonder you took offense to the posts. Well, I hope for your sake you have better luck with them/ him than I did as a buyer. The band is great and I wish you guys the best but I wish you had picked a better label.

Thanks much! I truly appreciate that and hope you enjoy our music.

Thanks much! I truly appreciate that and hope you enjoy our music.

Sounded good to me buddy. Better than half the indies out there people are paying mounds for.

Sounded good to me buddy. Better than half the indies out there people are paying mounds for.

Thanks! Appreciate that and you have good taste in music (I am mostly a lurker here but read many of the recommendations). It just feels good to finally have this see the light of day. Almost happened a few years ago but so glad it didn't as that label is now defunct (Im sure you can guess who).

The CD consists of 2 separate demos. 4 songs with the original line up (which you hear in the clip), and 3 with our 2nd line up which had a new bassist and we added a 2nd guitarist. Its pretty versatile and doesnt get stuck in the same formula. One song "Slipping Away" someone described as Tesla meets The Doors! Theres also a basement recording and 4 live tracks that were never recorded in the studio.

At least with these postings my forum name makes sense hah! I would love to go with my Radio Show name but don't wanna lose my posting count and have to start over especially to view the buy, sell, trade section.

Thanks for the positive feedback even with your problems with the label. You rock my friend.

A brief clip of me LIVE doing the intro for "Cold Survivor" the basement recording on the CD! (This is not the version on the CD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3JXDuDHUfs

I haven't seen this confirmed one way or the other in the thread: Is this being released as a replicated CD or burned CD-R?

I'm pretty sure they are regular CD but let me find out and get back to you ASAP. I have more then 100 sold already (one guy bought 25 to give away to people!!) and it's still in pre-order.

Not much feedback here yet on the samples (not sure if its due to label or the music sucks haha) but other outlets seem to enjoy it knowing what it is....music recorded from 1994-1995 that has yet to see the light of day in any outlet.

Ok will get back soon with info for you. Thanks for the interest. :)

I haven't seen this confirmed one way or the other in the thread: Is this being released as a replicated CD or burned CD-R?

I'm pretty sure they are regular CD but let me find out and get back to you ASAP. I have more then 100 sold already (one guy bought 25 to give away to people!!) and it's still in pre-order.

Not much feedback here yet on the samples (not sure if its due to label or the music sucks haha) but other outlets seem to enjoy it knowing what it is....music recorded from 1994-1995 that has yet to see the light of day in any outlet.

You should be in control of that as the artist. The label was quick to blame Tora Tora for using cdr's.

Unfortunately right now there is a lot of bad blood between a LOT of people and FnA records. :(

You should be in control of that as the artist. The label was quick to blame Tora Tora for using cdr's.

Perhaps but at least I am different then most of these bands where I am full blown into the scene. I'm not only a musician I am also a collector and know all the obscure bands just like everyone here. I know all the labels, a lot of the stories and so on and so forth. I am the one making these teaser videos, I handled ALL artwork, and design concepts. I am very hands on with my work. I guess it was bad on my part to assume they are regular pressed CD's but there is no way the label would be able to put any blame on my end. I have a very big cult following with my radio show (www.themetalmadman.com) which is another platform I have and I am highly respected in the industry both as a musician and a radio host.

Unfortunately right now there is a lot of bad blood between a LOT of people and FnA records. :(

Me included. I'm done with them.

Hmm...add another big name to the list. DrumRman, believe me...I really do wish you the best but where their is smoke, there is fire. The guy thinks I am small time but I will follow through with what I told him. I will make sure everyone knows what a douche he is and I won't stop until the label is shut down.

Period.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. The album is released. These are from what I'm told high end CD-R's.

If you have issues with FNA I understand not purchasing, if you are only a silver pressed buyer I also understand. This isnt a debate or anything like that just letting those know who enjoy great hard rock about the release. I do believe its a great packaging, and would look great in your collection, and in your music players!

Buy here

http://fnarecords.ne...my-dearest.html

A amking of the CD cover and a snippet of our power ballad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVVEig7xGiA

MD.jpg