THE POODLES - Tour De Force

zacharyamelie

Well the new Poodles is coming out on May 17th.

Here are the samples Andrew posed over at Melodicrock.com

http://melodicrock.c...ourdeforce.html

From giving the samples a single spin I think it's gonna be fantastic. The heaviest they've sounded since Sweet Trade (although not Power Metalish like some of that album was) and no fillers from what I've heard and that includes a Swedish song written for the IIHF tournament in May. Already sounds light years better than their last release. For the most parts it sounds heavy and melodic, sorta like Pretty Maids does.

Jesus, this is £15 on amazon!!

Hope that price comes down quite a bit :-(

They always have high pre-order prices recently and they always come down nearer or on the day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bO4xoTrZk8

Even If I'm still cheering for Canada, this is freakin' awesome. Why can't Canada do stuff like this? I know because our music scene is in the toilet!

Hands down my fav song which I don't understand the lyrics. Although I'm guessing the title is 'All For One And One For All'. Glad to see this one is a bonus track on the new one...and not a filler by any means.

I may be Canadian, be seeing Lundquist in the video still got me excited.

My fav hockey player of all time is a Swede...Mats Naslund.

• My Little Pony

Even If I'm still cheering for Canada, this is freakin' awesome. Why can't Canada do stuff like this? I know because our music scene is in the toilet!

Hands down my fav song which I don't understand the lyrics. Although I'm guessing the title is 'All For One And One For All'. Glad to see this one is a bonus track on the new one...and not a filler by any means.

Yeah, Dave. Plus Canada/Sweden matches are usually the most exciting.

The samples sound great, but this just sounds Eurovision - everything in a foreign language always does lol.

Eurovision isn't good? In My Dreams from Wig Wam was and is still awesome and it was part of Eurovision....but that's about it, I can't defend anything else from Eurovision....the Lordi track wasn't so bad and I can't forget Abba's Waterloo. Even Céline Dion sang for Switzerland years ago and she's never lived there, she's pure Canadian.

'All For One And One For All' is the exact translation. Sure you don't have a small part in you that is Swedish ;). This is actually the swedish hymn for the World Championship that is playde mainly in Sweden. They play some games in Finland as well. It's actually one of the better songs like this IMO.

After Canada beat Sweden 6-0 this morning in the U18, I'm still happy to be Canadian, however I do have a bit of Swedish on me, although not in me.

DSC02022.jpg

These are the shoes I'm wearing at the moment....I kid you not and yes I'm nearly 40 years old, but the kids seem to like them, the adults around me think I'm nuts.

The samples sound great, but this just sounds Eurovision - everything in a foreign language always does lol.

Eurovision isn't good? In My Dreams from Wig Wam was and is still awesome and it was part of Eurovision....but that's about it, I can't defend anything else from Eurovision....the Lordi track wasn't so bad and I can't forget Abba's Waterloo. Even Céline Dion sang for Switzerland years ago and she's never lived there, she's pure Canadian.

The crunchy riff right after each chorus leaves me drooling for more of that!

• My Little Pony

After Canada beat Sweden 6-0 this morning in the U18, I'm still happy to be Canadian, however I do have a bit of Swedish on me, although not in me.

DSC02022.jpg

These are the shoes I'm wearing at the moment....I kid you not and yes I'm nearly 40 years old, but the kids seem to like them, the adults around me think I'm nuts.

Dave, you always make me laugh. Keep it up, brother.

• 4 months later...