Bon Jovi - These Days

66 mustang

Yes, I've always liked this album

Such a great album. So many great songs but I think my favorite BJ ballad is on this cd, It's Hard Letting You Go. So good...I could talk about this album a lot!

Such a great album. So many great songs but I think my favorite BJ ballad is on this cd, It's Hard Letting You Go. So good...I could talk about this album a lot!

One of my fave BJ Ballads aswell, great pick. The last really consistent album they did I think.

One of my fave BJ Ballads aswell, great pick. The last really consistent album they did I think.

Agreed! Crush I would say had half filler, and Bounce was a little bit better. Everything after as a whole is unlistenable.

Agreed! Crush I would say had half filler, and Bounce was a little bit better. Everything after as a whole is unlistenable.

Really, I think HAND is better than both Crush (weak album) and Bounce.

These Days is the last really great album they did but HAND is v good I think especially the bonus tracks

Really, I think HAND is better than both Crush (weak album) and Bounce.

These Days is the last really great album they did but HAND is v good I think especially the bonus tracks

Agree, I really like HAND. The bonus tracks are good on that.

Superb song. Lyrically, for the most part, this is actually Bon Jovi's best CD and an album I really love. Arguably the album that got me into the music we discuss on this site. So many great tunes... 'Lie to me' being one of my faves in their whole discography.

Superb song. Lyrically, for the most part, this is actually Bon Jovi's best CD and an album I really love. Arguably the album that got me into the music we discuss on this site. So many great tunes... 'Lie to me' being one of my faves in their whole discography.

Spot on brother ;)