hi everyone

Guest dontdokken

Guest dontdokken

Hello everyone,

I had signed up here some time ago and I don't remember if I ever introduced my self properly...

I have been reading the heavy harmonies website for years and it has been my reference for my collection. I used to collect vinyls and CDs but in the last few years I have sold most of my vinyl collection (I have kept only the records that are special to me for some reason) and I have put all my efforts to grow my CD collection. I do not buy bootlegs (not intentionally at least) or have CD-r collection. I either have an album or I don;t. Every time I tried to quench my thirst for an impossible to find CD by downloading the mp3s, I failed miserably. I am a weirdo!

It's good to find people with the same interest as me.

Cheerz!

• My Little Pony

So you've been creepin' around for a while already? Sounds like you should fit in here. Welcome to the asylum.

Hello everyone,

I had signed up here some time ago and I don't remember if I ever introduced my self properly...

I have been reading the heavy harmonies website for years and it has been my reference for my collection. I used to collect vinyls and CDs but in the last few years I have sold most of my vinyl collection (I have kept only the records that are special to me for some reason) and I have put all my efforts to grow my CD collection. I do not buy bootlegs (not intentionally at least) or have CD-r collection. I either have an album or I don;t. Every time I tried to quench my thirst for an impossible to find CD by downloading the mp3s, I failed miserably. I am a weirdo!

It's good to find people with the same interest as me.

Cheerz!

Oh shit, I need to do that to, anyways, welcome bro, here you shall find much much more then just people who share your musical views, we are a liberation, with a cause, and an agenda, your either solving the problem, or you are part of the problem, we welcome like minded probys, when you take your vows and swear your allegiance to this cause, you will feel empowered, good luck brother, and good to have you hear.

Welcome! :drink:

Hey All Nights, who the fuck is that smoking hot bitch in your avatar bro? BOING!! dude it's been a long time since ive seen a chick that made me sport insta-wood! now watch I bet she weights 400lbs huh? damn, hook me up bro.

• My Little Pony

Hey All Nights, who the fuck is that smoking hot bitch in your avatar bro? BOING!! dude it's been a long time since ive seen a chick that made me sport insta-wood! now watch I bet she weights 400lbs huh? damn, hook me up bro.

Is that not Megan Fox? The avatars are so small, I often can't tell what any of them are.

Is that not Megan Fox? The avatars are so small, I often can't tell what any of them are.

Oh yes Meghan Fox, a spectacular, and talented actress, who shall change the acting genre and set into motion a revolution, she is an innovator, a pioneer, one of a kind, and we should have a moment of silence for her pure raw talent, let us take that now....

Ok im finished, that was a good moment of silence, well she is Eye Candy, has the acting skills of the finest C Movie actress, she is to female acting what Vin Diesel is to male acting, but like I tell anyone, theres a fucking mute button, now I must go clean up from my moment of silence. thanks GroovusPsycadelickarpetfunkoride, I needed that. peace

Hey......

Yo....How may I help you my good man? what up wit the Wottster? Did you enjoy your moment of silence for Miss Fox?

Welcome! beer2.gif

Yes, it's Megan. Let's spoil this thread. :D

megan-fox-black-and-white-4650.jpg

Welcome! beer2.gif

Yes, it's Megan. Let's spoil this thread. :D

megan-fox-black-and-white-4650.jpg

Lets go ahead and have another moment of silence for miss fox,

Damn, that moment of silence was even more intense then the 1st one, k time to go clean up, talk to you all later