Danger Angel - Revolutia

Stefan

Wow, I really like that. Not super wild about the chorus backing vocals, but it's a very good song. I liked their debut, but it looks like they're going in the right direction.

I said it about JSS' last solo album, but it sounds like the dude sure knows his way around the buttons and knobs when it comes to production. That should really benefit their sound too.

I wonder why those Human Clay CDs sound so terrible, if he had this talent for production in him?

• 5 weeks later...

I heard this one once already. Sounds pretty good. Sounds like JSS has pretty much completely invaded this band and made it basically his own project, lol. I think he sung half or most the vocals on most songs. Also produced by JSS too? Anyone, the vocals is not a bad thing because the guy in the band doesn't have the greatest voice. This album isn't amazing, but it sounded pretty good to me.

Completed my first sweep of this album this morning, and while it's still a good album, it's almost felt down to the average status, maybe because at least 4-5 tracks that I rated around 6+ something. Best track here so far is 'Don't Die Young' with a splendid riffs and great verse/chorus, followed by 'One Hit In The Night', 'Not An Angel', 'King of Thieves', 'My Last Day On Earth', and 'Last Call' but all of em just can't past the 8/10 mark, so that's the problem. Vocal isn't strong, but the guitar part is quite fine. Production also sounds great but replay value for me is quite low. Maybe some sounds a bit samey, but probably plodded with weak songs like 'Decadence', 'Road Kill', 'Dead By Christmas', and 'I'm Not Here'.

72%

It's a pass from me.

Yeah, not caring for this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...