STATION - Wired EP

Stefan

• My Little Pony

Anybody hearing anything about new material from these guys? I get the feeling there could be a new EP or album sooner rather than later....

I follow them a bit and they've been playing 3 or 4 new songs in some of their live sets....one called All You Need Is A Heartbeat that I really like...

And it sounds like they have a lot of other material from interviews...So hopefully something surfaces...

Reading is difficult, I get that -- I struggle with it every day -- but just look a few posts above. Dave knows the guys, and he could tell you.

;}

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm a little behind the times on this one. I've had their EP for almost a year and finally got around to playing it a few months back. I was totally blown away and started looking for their full length album. I bought it from their site and love it. It's been in my car player for almost a month now. I can't wait to hear some new material from these guys.

I think Station will be around for a while... Though they have been playing a couple new songs as of late.. It will still be some time before any of these are released on a new CD. They have a ton of great things going on at this time. The first full length release is still selling well and they will continue to work on promoting that one first. Look for not one.. but three new videos from the debut in the near future. Two will feature a guest appearance from someone who many of you will recognize. I can't really let the cat out of the bag on this one.

Last year the played the whole first CD in its entirety at my annual "M-Pre Party" show in Maryland.. I believe they are going to play what will be the 2 full length in its entirety this year along with a bunch of other songs. They have asked to play for 1 hour and 40 mins...

• My Little Pony

I think Station will be around for a while... Though they have been playing a couple new songs as of late.. It will still be some time before any of these are released on a new CD. They have a ton of great things going on at this time. The first full length release is still selling well and they will continue to work on promoting that one first. Look for not one.. but three new videos from the debut in the near future. Two will feature a guest appearance from someone who many of you will recognize. I can't really let the cat out of the bag on this one.

Last year the played the whole first CD in its entirety at my annual "M-Pre Party" show in Maryland.. I believe they are going to play what will be the 2 full length in its entirety this year along with a bunch of other songs. They have asked to play for 1 hour and 40 mins...

Damn, that's the shit I love. Give us a good long set, and play it all. Really wish I could make it, now.

Anybody hearing anything about new material from these guys? I get the feeling there could be a new EP or album sooner rather than later....

I follow them a bit and they've been playing 3 or 4 new songs in some of their live sets....one called All You Need Is A Heartbeat that I really like...

And it sounds like they have a lot of other material from interviews...So hopefully something surfaces...

Sorry, bad sound quality but couldn't find better:

Good stuff...Appreciate the update.

Wish I could be at that pre-party show....sounds fantastic.

Sorry, bad sound quality but couldn't find better:

There is a much better video of this song .. it is from The Gramercy in NYC from a couple nights ago.

Here is the link for the better Station video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTQfoJ2d87M

• 4 months later...

Saw Station for the first time last night....Awesome show and got to chat with Pat and Chris a bit...Great guys!

They are planning to hit the studio in the fall and want album #2 out by mid 2017.

They've been playing some new songs in their live shows and I've really liked what I've heard. Will have the next album high on my watch list :)

• 4 weeks later...