Anyone know what language this is?

manicego

It was posted on the Heavy Metal Television Facebook page. Trying to figure out if the guy that posted it is a shit starter or not. He came on talking all kinds of crap and then settled into a somewhat decent discussion and then started up with this stuff. Here's more of what was posted:

Another person - po cemu to nije heavy metal? ovaj novije generaciju to je vise satanisticki... ja na fax po ceo dan, a tebe nidje... mogao bi svratiti nekad na fax

Original poster - Ja sam tamo SKORO svaki dan, za razliku od tebe, doktore.

To znanje što tamo nude nije dovoljno za gospodu tvog intelektualnog nivoa, pa lutaš po obližnjim kafic'ina.

Mafija, pare, droga, kuc(ke i to

Other person again - pa naravno... nisam lud da gubim vreme na fax... ali svratim svaki dan na wi-fi...

Thanks for any help.

• My Little Pony

Boppity boopy? Beebitabapa! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY

I'm with Rick, I think it's Italian, too.

Pretty sure it's not Italian or I'd be able to pick some stuff out here and there. I'm thinking it's some sort of Slavic language / dialect. And the people's names are - Mirko Maric' ... and ... apparently some characters (not Western style lettering) my computer will only "copy" as question marks (what the fuck??? LOL)

Just get back on in English and say look you fucking cocksucker, I dont know what the fuck your typing, but obviously your not including everyone in the discussion cause i dont speak whatever the fuck is that shit you just posted, so either speak a the English or ill just assume your talking shit on me and I'll have to let everyone on here know, that I know you take the 8 inches, you fucking load that shouldve been swallowed, go fuck yourself! or say something to that effect, then tell me what he says, if you'd like I can get on there and me and you can start talking shit on him in Irish, maybe we should do that anyways?

Looks very much like Serbo-Croat to me (although officially that has split into Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian these days).

But Leykis' answer was much better! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Looks very much like Serbo-Croat to me (although officially that has split into Serbian, Croatian and Bosnian these days).

But Leykis' answer was much better! :D

Why thank you, I find my answer effective at the least

they probably got sick of people referring to them as 'Scroats'

Maybe it's Klingon?