Def Lep re-record "Sugar" for 2012

66 mustang

What a frustrating band at the minute. Why did they do this? Is it a new recording or just a remastered version of the original? Sounds just like the original, which is how it should sound, untouched and left as it is.

Here is a band that needs to turn back the clock and give us something worth talking about. They still have enough support from its loyal fans, they are seemingly still together and able to perform, why not make a great comeback record.

They probably are releasing it in light of the movie "Rock Of Ages" coming out soon. I assume alot of ppl will jump on the 80's wagon when the movie hits. I wonder though if it will be "Grease" for this generation???

what's the point in doing a re-record ? just don't get it. If they want to do something acoustical like Tesla, well I can understand, but otherwise, people rather buy the original disc. They should have create a new album with a classic feel, i guess that's what people want but then Joe might not be able to sing like he used to, so like Bon Jovi, they ended up goin' off path doin' alternative rock lol, probably much easier to sing

The movie is exactly why they did this. That way, when the tunes are used now, and people pay for them, Def Leppard will get the coin and not the original record company.....