Ya Know What REALLY Grinds My Gears?

T-BONE

Just a little thread for those who need to vent once in a while.... :doh:

To start things off....

Why is it that every time someone has a computer problem or question (hardware or software related), and they post it on Facebook, some fuckwit ALWAYS has to respond with some snooty response regarding "Apple" or "MAC"??? :hammer:

To start things off....

Why is it that every time someone has a computer problem or question (hardware or software related), and they post it on Facebook, some fuckwit ALWAYS has to respond with some snooty response regarding "Apple" or "MAC"??? :hammer:

Because FB sucks big time and the number of fuckwits on it is overwhelming .......

To start things off....

Because FB sucks big time and the number of fuckwits on it is overwhelming .......

:tumbsup:

Mention away.... That's why I started this :popcorn:

Another pet peeve... One-uppers who don't know when to just shut up because they were busted in their lie. If you're going to try and bullshit someone, make sure THEY don't actually know more than you on the subject. Personally, if someone tries that to me, I let them dig a deep hole before I actually let on to them I do know what I'm talking about. It's fun to watch a liar try and backpeddle

Another pet peeve... One-uppers who don't know when to just shut up because they were busted in their lie. If you're going to try and bullshit someone, make sure THEY don't actually know more than you on the subject. Personally, if someone tries that to me, I let them dig a deep hole before I actually let on to them I do know what I'm talking about. It's fun to watch a liar try and backpeddle

Know it all's in general are just hilarious and it is a lot of fun to pick them apart and watch them crash n burn...

Know it all's in general are just hilarious and it is a lot of fun to pick them apart and watch them crash n burn...

The one I used to work with tried that with me on cars as well as a $40/hour job opportunity where I used to work. I let him dig the hole and then asked him trick questions on it. After he answered, I let him know I KNEW he was lying and I set him up and proceeded to correct him on everything he was saying. The asshat got all pissy and wanted to change the subject and then stomped away because other coworkers were all laughing

The one I used to work with tried that with me on cars as well as a $40/hour job opportunity where I used to work. I let him dig the hole and then asked him trick questions on it. After he answered, I let him know I KNEW he was lying and I set him up and proceeded to correct him on everything he was saying. The asshat got all pissy and wanted to change the subject and then stomped away because other coworkers were all laughing

Priceless.

you know something that just bother me? when you go to a public restroom that has one of the automatic everything and they don't work right. for instance you will have 12 hand washing spots but only 2 have running water because the sensor doesn't work on 10 of them. and I hate when you have to go take a crap and you that the really sensitive toilit sensor that if you dont hold 99% stilll while sitting on it just flushes everytime you move a bit and water from the toilet sprays up. Yeah, I hate that.

I hate when you have to go take a crap and you that the really sensitive toilit sensor that if you dont hold 99% stilll while sitting on it just flushes everytime you move a bit and water from the toilet sprays up. Yeah, I hate that.

That's why I avoid crapping in a public restroom if at all possible. I'm like that "Shitbrick" guy from American Pie.

I hate when you have to go take a crap and you that the really sensitive toilit sensor that if you dont hold 99% stilll while sitting on it just flushes everytime you move a bit and water from the toilet sprays up. Yeah, I hate that.

That's why I avoid crapping in a public restroom if at all possible. I'm like that "Shitbrick" guy from American Pie.

I am not familiar or don't recall the "shitbrick" guy, but if has anything to do with avoiding public restrooms to the point of almost shitting yourself than I agree!

And those "handsfree" faucets all run on a battery so unless the O&M people are on the ball those things are always not working properly...

• 2 weeks later...

I hate getting all the dishes done and turn around not 30 minutes later and there is already dishes in the sink. did the dishes today then turned around and made supper.

I hate that on garbage night (trash pick-up is wednesday morning) I will have the trash out and up on the side of the road to be taken off. Then by Thursday I have another full bag of garbage? how do I fill up the trash can in 2 days???????

I am not familiar or don't recall the "shitbrick" guy, but if has anything to do with avoiding public restrooms to the point of almost shitting yourself than I agree!

"Shitbrick" was their nickname for "Finch," aka the guy who banged Stifler's Mom... earlier in the film it's mentioned that he "only shits in his home toilet," so the guys prank him at school by spiking his drink with a massive dose of laxative. Needless to say, when the crap attack seizes him he has no choice but to use the nearest school lavatory...which happens to be the girls' room :rofl2:

• My Little Pony

Drivers that have no idea where to find their signal lights!

Drivers that think sitting 2 feet from my back bumper at 70 MPH is acceptable!

Drivers that do just about anything while driving except pay attention to driving...

Yeah, f*cking drivers. I've had 5 or 6 people almost drive right into me in the last week, and I'm a very cautious driver.

Drivers that have no idea where to find their signal lights!

Drivers that think sitting 2 feet from my back bumper at 70 MPH is acceptable!

Drivers that do just about anything while driving except pay attention to driving...

Yeah, f*cking drivers. I've had 5 or 6 people almost drive right into me in the last week, and I'm a very cautious driver.

This happens to me all the time and it's always a woman.... :2up: