Scarlet Haze

Dead Planet

'my first impression view the other day'

Quoted as another contender to HALESTORM, I do spot a little similarity, but probably because they're also playing a modernized hard rock style with female vocal. 'Blame It On You' is a great start, the dark chugging riffs with great verse/chorus is a good way to open the album. 'Can't Get Enuff' is even better. 'One Bad Bitch' and 'Sorry' are awesome as well. Two possible fillers to avoid here are 'There's The Door' and 'It's You'. Overall, I like it, 80% for now and who knows could climb higher.

I saw them last summer, great live band and Kat is such a cutie. They were selling their 2005 release Out Of The Dark for I think $3.00 so I picked it up. That's a great album as well, very similar style to this one.

300661.jpg

These guys are local to me... Fun band to see live and good people

are these silver pressed that you guys have picked up from the band? they are available on amazon but its their cd-r program they do for bands...thought I would see what these are and if they are silver pressed locally or by the bands I want to get those instead of amazons...please let me know whoever has one...thanks ,MIke

are these silver pressed that you guys have picked up from the band? they are available on amazon but its their cd-r program they do for bands...thought I would see what these are and if they are silver pressed locally or by the bands I want to get those instead of amazons...please let me know whoever has one...thanks ,MIke

Their 2005 release Out Of The Dark that I picked up is silver pressed. Don't know about their new release though.

Their 2005 release Out Of The Dark that I picked up is silver pressed. Don't know about their new release though.

Of only seen their new one as a digital download. I sure hope they release it on a silver pressed disc. I think I am going to see them live this summer again. I was of course with Rick in SD last summer. They were great live. The new disc is awesome!! Way better than the debut although they re-did a couple of tracks from Out of the Dark.

• 7 months later...