Reckless Love - On the radio

Captain Howdy

ZOMFG! I love the band and I genuinely think they present an appealing, youthful, handsome and watchable vision... but wow. If you have a girl looking like that, wearing that... there is just no need to waste film on anything else. Wow. I could just eat that thing.

Otherwise, that is a good, quality video. Basic, but complete thumbs up from me. Oh, and it's definitely one of, if not the best song on the album too - truly love it.

I'm guessing that as Olli is alone in America again, that this was probably shot at around the same time as Animal attraction as I believe the record label would only pay for one person to go to the USA.

As for the bird, I'll be honest, I wasnt paying that much attention to her, as they have had a hit or miss record with women in their videos. Quite often the birds have top bodies, but faces like slapped arses.

The one in Animal attraction is apparently Olli's girlfriend, and he is welcome to her. I'd just have to put a bag over her head.

actually, just watched it again, and this one is actually a bit of a looker.

My word she is. I'm amazed (and saddened) that those flimsy strings are keeping those weapons concealed.

My word she is. I'm amazed (and saddened) that those flimsy strings are keeping those weapons concealed.

Think those are real? :christmas::tits:

Think those are real? :christmas::tits:

I'd need to taste them to find out for sure. Can you arrange this? ;)

Despite containing the word 'radio' in the song title - one of my pet hates - this is actually a very good song, from a very good album, by a very good band.

Love em.

• 1 month later...

This video is pretty good, but I think the first album was much better than the second!

I am interested that who which album you like better?