Hey Jez, did you just sell a copy of Aerosmith - Just Push Play?

Because I do believe it's the same copy i've been listening to for the past few days....small world eh? Reminded me of the forum and how I haven't shown my face for awhile so I thought i'd pop by and say hi...got the internet in my room now, and im out of action after surgery so I might actually be able to spend some time on here again!!

How is everyone? It's been awhile :)

WAY off topic, but I was watching the "Cleveland" animated show on FOX last night and the little kid in it was in a rap band and he was getting picked on by his fellow school mates about the song he did and he replied: "We were joking, you know a joke band like Spinal Tap or Aerosmith." :quagmire:

WAY off topic, but I was watching the "Cleveland" animated show on FOX last night and the little kid in it was in a rap band and he was getting picked on by his fellow school mates about the song he did and he replied: "We were joking, you know a joke band like Spinal Tap or Aerosmith." :quagmire:

I caught that too! Hilarious. :rofl2:

I caught that too! Hilarious. :rofl2:

:agree:

:lol:

Well Loud1 used to be run by a guy called Jez, and he used to have a guy with him called John, so thats almost Jez and Jo right there.

Jez at Loud1 was with a 'G' ;)

Well Loud1 used to be run by a guy called Jez, and he used to have a guy with him called John, so thats almost Jez and Jo right there.

Jez at Loud1 was with a 'G' ;)

There was this guy at the bar that always called me "Cheese" which kinda sounds like Jez and and my buddy's name is Mike so.....that wouldn't be me. :D