my new vehicle

66 mustang

Here she is. I had a 97 Explorer that I was just about to turn over 90,000 miles on. It had been a great vehicle for me but I seen this last Saturday and they came down to $11,660 on it. So with that and my trade in I got a great deal.

for multiple views of it click here

http://www.courtesykingsport.com/VehicleDetails/used-2004-Buick-Rainier-4dr_CXL_AWD-Kingsport-TN/1156844063

3162057797x250.jpg

• 7 months later...

Wishful thinking ............. !! ;)

a9f043c681b74b7f.jpeg

Img_16_9_670_8-LHK-mediumRes.jpg

33d7658938b5c150.jpeg

64c9e739d7cd32f0.jpeg

bf9cfe57fb7c4bcb.jpeg

4eb6b7a992a31886.jpeg

Quite a beauty, isn't ?!?! In case you are wondering, it's a Lyonheart K, kind of a Swiss revival of the Jaguar E type. 540 horsepower, 680 Newtonmeter, $665K (tax not included). Quite a bargain !! ;)

This beats my previous favourite car, a BMW Z8.

Whoa, Bernd, that is some car. When you get one, can I come and visit to have a go in it on the Autobahn?

Whoa, Bernd, that is some car. When you get one, can I come and visit to have a go in it on the Autobahn?

Sure, mate ! ;)

Sure, mate ! ;)

Look you guys can come over and hop in one of the ones I've got gathering dust in the garage.

Not quite the same price range but I always wish this Rover 75 coupe concept car had been put into production. Gawd I love it.

Rover-75_Coupe_Concept_2004_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

I've actually just got a clutch problem on mine which I have a feeling is going to be costly(sob!!)