What do YOU want to hear next from FARCRY? :-)

KIVELRECORDS

Ok HH boarders!!!

I want you to chime in on this one. We are going to do something a lil differant this time. As some of you know, i like to do things differant from the other labels. SO, with that said.....i want the fine folk of HEAVY HARMONIES to pick the next single from the FARCRY CD!! Thats right....YOU. Crazy i know.... :crazy:

So.....do u want to hear a song similar to the one we already released?BEST OF ME. Or,would you like to hear something a lil moody/edgy? Prehaps a, i will get a speeding tix while listening to this song kinda song? The inspirational feel good fun song that leaves a smile on your face? Or the kick your teeth in we have a mean in your face side song? Then, ofcourse there is also the MONSTER BALLAD!!!

So there you have it HH dwellers. Let us hear what YOU think we should play for you next. Remeber there is 9 days left til the new cd drops. So if you havent pre ordered it yet, then head on over and rectify the situation and purchase it now! :git:

Thank You

John

KIVEL RECORDS

Hey John!

My copy has been pre-ordered from Pete!

:git: Mark me down for a rocker as the next cut from the album! :git:

:banger: KICK ME IN THE TEETH :banger:

Me too. A metaphorical boot in the jaw please!

Sorry John, will definitely need to hear the tunes first before I make a pick. When is the cut-off?

When you say a moody/edgy track, do you mean a filler?! No offence but if I wanna be kicked in the teeth then I'll listen to something a lot heavier than FARCRY, so given that summer is coming make it a cheesy summertime anthem rather than a ballad or a rockier tune. The closest song to anything off the Blue Tears debut album would be perfect, and send it to every rock radio station across the globe...

Ok everyone......here you go!! This should hold everyone. Just 4 more days!!! :dance:

When The Lights Go Down is off the upcoming FARCRY release and was a collaboration between FARCRY Guitarist Pete Fry, and Paul Logue of EDENS CURSE. We hope you enjoy the final results as much as we do!! Look foward to hearing some feedback. Remeber to order your copy of the new FARCRY disk NOW!

Click the below link to hear When The Lights Go Down

http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/40936450

:party421::guitbannana::banger::git::party421:

Ok everyone......here you go!! This should hold everyone. Just 4 more days!!! :dance:

When The Lights Go Down is off the upcoming FARCRY release and was a collaboration between FARCRY Guitarist Pete Fry, and Paul Logue of EDENS CURSE. We hope you enjoy the final results as much as we do!! Look foward to hearing some feedback. Remeber to order your copy of the new FARCRY disk NOW!

Click the below link to hear When The Lights Go Down

http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/40936450

:party421::guitbannana::banger::git::party421:

This is probably going to get me a ton of abuse, but I love everything about this track except the harmony vocals. I just found them really irritating. Fantastic guitar though, good song.