Favorite Joker

Dark Star

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still in that Batman kinda mood, so I figured I would ask another question.. Who was your favorite Joker??

Each played the character extremely well, but also differently......

For Me it's a toss up between Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger...

I gotta think about this....

Pffft. Cesar Romero's Joker got all the wimmen.

cesar-romero_300.jpg

He was so bad-ass that he didn't even care that the white clown makeup barely covered his mustache!

Honorable Mention: The Joker from the 90s "Batman: The Animated Series" (voiced by Mark "Luke Skywalker" Hamill)

btas-joker.jpg

Plus, the animated version had Harley Quinn as a sidekick, and she was freakin awesome.

harley-animation.jpg

Yeah, I'm a f*ckin' geek. Wanna make somethin' of it??

Mark Hamill was the voice of the Joker?? Ok that I didn't know.. But I was going for the live action Joker actors..... :tumbsup:

And I had a feeling Keith would vote for the Classic Joker, being Old School and stuff....

I STILL Can't decide between Jack Nicholson and Heath Ledger.. Both were SO good, but also played the role differently, so it's hard damnit..... :doh:

Mark Hamill was the voice of the Joker?? Ok that I didn't know..

Oh yeah, he's become a very in-demand voice actor for animation/cartoons over the past 20 years or so. Which is a good thing, cuz ever since shooting ended on "Return of the Jedi" his film career has been pretty much trapped in Low Budget Direct To Video Sci-Fi Hell... :lol:

An example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW6bg1EpvzA

Check out his filmography on IMDb... tons of cartoon & video game voice work... http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000434/

Other than the Joker, my fave 'toon turn of Mark's has been as the Chanukah Zombie in "Futurama: Bender's Big Score."

427976-chanukah_zombie_large.jpg

After much deliberation, I went with Romero, but I like what all three did with the character.

Another honorable mention to Andrew Koenig (played Boner on Growing Pains - committed suicide last year - RIP) who did a damn good job in the Batman - Dead End short film IMO...