Avril

Jeff

I don't care if someone else has another topic on this woman, I am having my own.

My Maxim magazine arrived and on the front is a little hottie with a sleazy bad attitude look that catches my eye. Next to it says "Avril Rocks Sexiest Bad Girl". I'm thinking "Avril, Avril, some new music I have to check out, bad girl, rock, ok, I am interested."

In trying to control my excitement to see more photos of this woman, not draw attention of Mrs. Jeff, hoping she is at least 20-something so I can admire her without being a perv, and get more information about what she sings, I start flipping through the pages and come to the picture below and needless to say my jaw dropped...I think I might have mumbled outloud "come to Butthead" or "She will be mine, oh yes, she will be mine" because I notice Mrs Jeff giving me an odd look to which I instinctivley divert attention by saying "you see it is going to snow tomorrow? better leave early and make sure your phone is charged".

I don't know much about her music yet but the few clips I've heard it seems a little light for that image and maybe for my liking. Either way, she is now the celebrity woman I dedicate to Heavy Harmonies and none of you can have her. Ladies and gentlemen, I present Jeff's HH Woman...

Avril Lavigne photo

Really, I'm not sure what I will do with this thread other than already professing my fondness for this young lady and claim her as my own as far as this board is concerned. I might stop by and express additional fondness as I see fit and any of you can too, you just cannot claim her as your own. :D

Pretty, but silly woman. Got married in 2006, when she was 22 years old (WTF ?!) and divorced 3 years later. Silly. How can you be already divorced at 25 ?

Pretty, but silly woman. Got married in 2006, when she was 22 years old (WTF ?!) and divorced 3 years later. Silly. How can you be already divorced at 25 ?

Because she knows I'm out here somewhere. :tumbsup:

Because she knows I'm out here somewhere. :tumbsup:

Ahh, yes, sure ... ! I forgot about that, of course ! Sorry ... ! ;)

Hide that magazine, before your wife finds the mag with the stuck pages... :whistle:

They can't be stuck if they never get a chance to dry! :quagmire:

:lol: (and a bit :puke:)

I'm not sure why, but that picture reminds me of Briana Banks.

Now there's a woman. :drink:

Jacob - no you di'nt.

Wes - yes, yes you did. :wub:

Can I be the first thread ruiner? Am I allowed to put this out there? Is it cool? Okay, I'm going to put it there anyway: I would not hit it. I'd hit Brianna Banks till my penis fell off on her face, but not Avril. Sorry guys, just not for me thanks. :(

For the record, Brianna Banks:

Brianna-Banks-02-1.jpeg

Brianna-Banks-02-1.jpeg

Thinking hard about this, I'm with Geoff on this one !! Yes, I'd hit her ! (just don't tell my wife ... !) ;)

Hide that magazine, before your wife finds the mag with the stuck pages... :whistle:

They can't be stuck if they never get a chance to dry! :quagmire:

:lol: (and a bit :puke:)

You're right, I had to think a couple times after I typed that before I hit the "Add Reply" button! :lol:

Jacob - no you di'nt.

Can I be the first thread ruiner? Am I allowed to put this out there? Is it cool? Okay, I'm going to put it there anyway: I would not hit it. I'd hit Brianna Banks till my penis fell off on her face, but not Avril. Sorry guys, just not for me thanks. :(

Brianna-Banks-02-1.jpeg

Now Geoff, you did not ruin the thread BUT I certainly cannot believe that you (or ANY of you for that matter) would not "hit" my girl A.L.. Certainly Brianna Banks is a bombshell in her own right and I'd hit that until she disintegrated on the end of my superior wang. However, to say you would not hit A.L. if she walked into your bedroom on a cool moonlit night and said "take me back to Paradise Geoffy-boy" that you would say nah, I got some posts to make on heavyharmonies.com? No way, don't believe it.

That said, this dedication thread is also about her style and that nasty little attitude I think she might have. That just rev's my engine.

I think everyone one the board should claim a celebrity woman (or man for the females on the board) as their own. Someone (I forget who right now, hsf maybe?) has clearly claimed Jennifer Love Hewitt though I'm not sure he has come out and claimed it.

Jacob - no you di'nt.

Brianna-Banks-02-1.jpeg

Now Geoff, you did not ruin the thread BUT I certainly cannot believe that you (or ANY of you for that matter) would not "hit" my girl A.L.. Certainly Brianna Banks is a bombshell in her own right and I'd hit that until she disintegrated on the end of my superior wang. However, to say you would not hit A.L. if she walked into your bedroom on a cool moonlit night and said "take me back to Paradise Geoffy-boy" that you would say nah, I got some posts to make on heavyharmonies.com? No way, don't believe it.

That said, this dedication thread is also about her style and that nasty little attitude I think she might have. That just rev's my engine.

I think everyone one the board should claim a celebrity woman (or man for the females on the board) as their own. Someone (I forget who right now, hsf maybe?) has clearly claimed Jennifer Love Hewitt though I'm not sure he has come out and claimed it.

Yeah, I dunno mate. I really don't. If you put it like that, there's probably few girls a man would say no to. But I would not for a second actively pursue it to be honest. But you're right. If she came to me in the night and said "I bought an Easyway tea but forgot the pearls. Can I lick a string full of pearls from your love trunk?" I'd be a fool to say no... but they're extreme circumstances.

To each their own, but I have to admit I don't like girls of her style and attitude at all to be honest. I prefer "girly" girls in bikinis on the beach, nude, with curvy features. Nice, sexy girls. ;)happy.png

For celebrity girls, at the moment I'd have to say my pick would be Megan Fox I think:

megan_fox_20.jpg

Or Kim Kardashian:

kim-kardashian-2009-9d81d9.jpg

Claiming a celebrity? Man, you should grow up. :D

Btw I'm not a fan of Avril but there are certain photos of her I really like...

avril_lavigne_sexy_busty-1400x1050.jpg

"I bought an Easyway tea but forgot the pearls. Can I lick a string full of pearls from your love trunk?"

:rofl2::rofl: Geoff, I swear, you should get a job writing greeting cards or somethin'. That was beautiful. :lol:

I think everyone one the board should claim a celebrity woman (or man for the females on the board) as their own.

In that case...I got dibs on Shannen Doherty!!

shannen_doherty_-10757.jpg:wub:

As for Avril L. - ehh, I suppose I wouldn't kick her outta bed for eatin' crackers, as the saying goes. When she first started making the rounds a few years ago I thought she looked like she needed a shower, but judging from the pix in this thread thus far it looks like she's cleaned up some.

"I bought an Easyway tea but forgot the pearls. Can I lick a string full of pearls from your love trunk?"

:rofl2::rofl: Geoff, I swear, you should get a job writing greeting cards or somethin'. That was beautiful. :lol:

Thanks mate, I try my best. :)

Let's not forget Kaley Cuoco:

kaley_cuoco_001_600x796.jpg

Avril's fine, not bad at all and I much prefer her to Shannen Doherty or Megan Fox, but each to his own of course. If we're staking claims, my unlucky lady would have to be Belinda Stewart-Wilson.

article-0-0C5EEC96000005DC-195_634x725.jpg

hubba hubba!!!

:quagmire: