Newbie ON board

Guest RebelSpirit

Guest RebelSpirit

EH UP!!! FELLOW ROCK LOVERS

I am new too this board & i just wanted to introduce myself & say hi to everybody. I am looking forward to the banter & discussions with you all.

I go by the name RebelSpirit & i am a big big lover of females in rock or female orientated rock bands.

While i am on here i was hoping some of you guys might be able too help me.

I am searching for some cd's but unfortunately i have had no luck so far.

The cd's i am looking for from what i can remember (although i may think of some more later) are

Damzel-Castle Walls.....Sally Steele-Alone In Love (mini EP..Think it has 5 tracks on it)....Heat-S/T(from Germany..Vocalist Elke Klein)...Mystery City-Face In The Crowd and a cd by Warbride but not sure what its called,all i know is the vocalists name is Susie Shubert and Lori Linstruth on guitar

The cd's must be original, not copies or CDR'S or anything like that & they have to be in very good/mint condition. Also the inserts/paperwork have to be in very good/mint condition.

I can pay through paypal if anybody has these cd's

Thanks everybody & hope to hear from ya soon..... :drink:

SPIRIT :party421:

• My Little Pony

I'll welcome you to the board, but that's about it, because I can't help you. Welcome. Grab a beer. Drink it. Have another.

Salutes and hoots. A few things you need to know:

House rules state that newbs must buy the next round of beers. So I'll have a Pabst Blue Ribbon in a frosted mug, please, and make it snappy.

Most important -- don't get Geoff wet, keep him out of bright light, and never -- EVER -- feed him after midnight.

By the way, how do you feel about Eric Brittingham?

Guest RebelSpirit

Salutes and hoots. House rules state that newbs must buy the next round of beers. I'll have a Pabst Blue Ribbon in a frosted mug, please, and make it snappy.

Welcome to the board, and remember -- don't get Geoff wet, keep him out of direct sunlight, and never -- EVER -- feed him after midnight.

How do you feel about Eric Brittingham?

Cheers Fat Freddy, have a Pabst Blue Ribbon (whatever that is) on me.....Oh & heres a bag of crisps aswell 15xu7tz.jpg

Eric Brit... House Of 1000 Pleasures is class :headbanger:

Mmmm, crisps. You have done well, Young Jedi. (munch munch) Carry on.

Welcome, Rebelspirit. Please get nude and Matt (phaffas) will be with you shortly to lather you up in oil. Then we'd like you to slide up to the bar on your belly and sit for a while, drinking tea and beer and munching on nachos.

And don't listen to Fat Freddy, good things will happen if you feed me after midnight...

... Or will they?

Welcome aboard! ;)

Guest RebelSpirit

Welcome, Rebelspirit. Please get nude and Matt (phaffas) will be with you shortly to lather you up in oil. Then we'd like you to slide up to the bar on your belly and sit for a while, drinking tea and beer and munching on nachos.

And don't listen to Fat Freddy, good things will happen if you feed me after midnight...

... Or will they?

Welcome aboard! ;)

4z0neox.gif.......THANKS FOR THE WELCOME GEOFF & OH LOOK ITS MATT in a taxi2ppltms.jpg ......DON'T FANCY YOURS GEOFF2cxdjsy.jpg:rofl2:

Welcome to the board ! :drink: Enjoy the ride while it lasts !!

Welcome to the board ! :drink: Enjoy the ride while it lasts !!

Damn, Bernd, why do you gotta be so pessimistic?

"Realistic" from experience ! ;)

Guest RebelSpirit

Welcome to the board Rebel Spirit. Enjoy your stay. :party421:

Thanks heaven&hell i am overwhelmed by all your welcomes but instead of saying welcome too me,if you would all pay a small donation into my pay pal account :bananamac: ...Lets say £5 each ( cos i aint greedy & it is nearly Christmas after all ) :christmas: it would be much appreciated & i would be a very very happy Spirit & also a rich one :rofl2: :rofl2: :drink:....CHEERZ 'N' BEERZ Jez 2d99y8k.jpg