I'm having trouble....

zacharyamelie

nasaflo.gif

The spout looks like a big blue......well you know. At least I don't have the purple version. The worst part is it keeps going in my mouth at first before coming out the other nostril. My wife keeps making obscene jokes about me swallowing from the big blue penis.

Medically it works for awhile, but I've been told I have to keep doing it on a daily basis....damn I hate having allergies.

Here is a picture of the entire product.

Seriously, could they not try to make the spout look like an erected cock so damn much?!?!

netipotbox_np-300x236.jpg

So funny that you posted this; the neti pot aka the death pot, was featured on "Cougar Town" this week. Bobby damn near drowned himself the first time he tried to use it. LOL...

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2010/11/cougar_town_and_the_neti_pot.html

:lol:

I have every sympathy, I had to have a tube up my nose for 24 hours last week and that was terrible, but the cock comment made me laugh.

:rofl2:

Your wifw should tie a couple of blue christmas balls together and drap them over the spout...

Sorry, I thought it was funny...

How crude and juvenile. And therefore it really appeals to my sense of humour!

:tumbsup:

• My Little Pony

:rofl2:

Your wifw should tie a couple of blue christmas balls together and drap them over the spout...

Sorry, I thought it was funny...

How crude and juvenile. And therefore it really appeals to my sense of humour!

:tumbsup:

I don't believe any of us here are above such humour.

I'm with you on swallowing some of the salt water. Sometimes I get the right angle, sometimes I don't...

My pot doesn't however resemble your blue penis pot. I got a plain ole white one, looks more like a tea pot. :)

That said the saline/salt water certainly does help with a number sinus issues.

I've used nasal irrigation for decades, even before it became "popular", though I seldom need to do it, usually just if I'm sick. It can really help. I don't bother with salt water anymore though, I just snort water while I take a shower or over the sink :)

Am I just plain stupid... or does the "Click To Enter" underneath the product make anyone else chuckle..? :popcorn:

Oh... and are you sure you're suppose to stick that thing in your nose..? :butt: