All I Know

Glen

Im sure people have no doubt seen this over at Melrock but thought I would highlight here as well as they sound great. New signing to Andrew's label, from Belgium

http://www.myspace.com/alliknow

I pretty much love all the songs featured esp 'Teenage Queen' which although a rough demo sounds pretty awesome to these ears.

Due to be released in October.

Mine, mine, mine :-))) :guitbannana:

"into your heart" is my pick of lot so far!

I get a Tower City vibe on the song "rain"

Yeah but truth is they are all good. Looking forward to this release....pre-order due Oct.

Thanks guys...All I Know really deserve some success...

I'll announce 1 more October release and do pre-sales on these 2 titles for October. The other band is a cracker also.

No worries Andrew,

Keep the quality releases rolling in!

Cheers Glen (AKA Lennie)

• 1 month later...

All I Know pre-sales this week. I have the master - it sounds great...the artwork is done (with a new band logo for the cover)...and it will be released october 29.

Same date as another release which I will announce any day now (was hopin to do today...but alas)...this other new title is (I think) a kick ass release from a Swedish band making their debut and sounds like Eclipse, but with a twist. Loving it :)

News asap....

Then there is one more release to announce for 2010...a little heavier this time around and might also announce this later in the week.

Still trying to get hold of Andy at Angelmilk Records to see if I can take over the release of the titles I signed while with that label, as clearly nothing is happening on that end.

• 2 months later...

Marvellous album! Not a filler in sight - a definite top tenner for me'!

I agree, this will be in my top ten as well. The two bonus tracks 'Only You' and 'Consume Me' are great as well.

I dint know if it's me but I definitely get some REO (ESP the vocals in places) and bizarrely some 'a change of pace'. Excellent album tho - I love it!!!!

A Change of Pace as in 'Prepare the masses' band? I've ordered this and Degreed from Andrew (thanks mate!) yesterday so I can't wait to hear these two mofo's!

I dint know if it's me but I definitely get some REO (ESP the vocals in places) and bizarrely some 'a change of pace'. Excellent album tho - I love it!!!!

A Change of Pace as in 'Prepare the masses' band? I've ordered this and Degreed from Andrew (thanks mate!) yesterday so I can't wait to hear these two mofo's!

Mate, you will dig this album, it's excellent - perfect mix of 80s and modern!

Well the verdict on this one is yep, I love it. I like that these guys are kind of unique in their ways. Hard to pinpoint who to compare them too, which is good. I want to get crazy and all I can think of is that it almost reminds me a little of, say, Stage Dolls mixed with Rick Springfield? But the Tower City comparision is valid too. I don't know, they definitely have their own sound and I really like it.

As noted, no fillers here, just supreme catchy hooks. A lot of favourite on this CD, which I will refer to after more spins.

Still trying to get hold of Andy at Angelmilk Records to see if I can take over the release of the titles I signed while with that label, as clearly nothing is happening on that end.

That included Nexx rereleases didnt it?

Yes, but still no luck reaching Mr. Milk.

Good luck - love that band! Cant find second album anywhere.

There are a couple on Amazon right now, but not cheap

The idea is to package the remixed/mastered debut with a Spanish version of Another Dawn. Andy also has copies of the Another Dawn record and Poley/Rivera sitting in his shed :(

I'm trying to liberate those also.

• 6 years later...

This is an awesome disc. Released independetly by the band in 2009 and reissued through MelodicRock Records in 2010.
Slightly different tracklisting.

2009 release: 2010 release:

ALLIKNOW_VK2.JPGalliknow-vanitykills300.jpg

Tracks: Tracks:

1 All Night Long 1 All Night Long
2 Rain 2 Bad Boy
3 Into Your Heart 3 Asphyxia
4 Only You 4 Rain

(For The One That Got Away) 5 Turn Back Time (New track)
5 Teenage Queen 6 I Need You
6 I Wanna Rock You 7 Into Your Heart
7 Asphyxia 8 I Wanna Rock

8 Bad Boy 9 Sweet 17
9 Sweet 17 10 Teenage Queen
10 Consume Me 11 All The Way (New track)
11 I Need You 12 Hope And Dreams
12 Hope And Dreams