Well fuck me if this isn't catchy...

A little bit of Nickelback and a little bit of Shinedown, but not as heavy as either. Toe-tappingly infectious though. Am checking out their other stuff. Pretty darned good in a radio-friendly way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivu2ktfompc&playnext=1&videos=w44dapeJ4Kw&feature=artistob

HELL YEAHHH!!!!! I fuckin LOVE Theory xD

Fave tracks have to be Invisible Man, Crutch, Leg To Stand On, Bad Girlfriend, Got It Made and Heaven (Little By Little)

They can be quite heavy at times....not HEAVY heavy, but as heavy a Side Of A Bullet or Figured You Out by Nickleback, you ask me, they're like Nickleback but BETTER!!

Yeah, they definitely stepped it up a notch on that last album, 'Scars and souveniers.' Not wild about the vocals, but that was a very good disc. The rest are only really so-so.

I'm gonna say it's 'catchy' without even havong heard it, just because I really don't want to fuck Dan.

Yep S&S was a good album.

'Not Meant To Be' was of course the absolute highlight and a gem of a ballad.

Yeah that tune is easily the highlight and got them some good airplay. Truthfully there's not a whole lot else on that disc that I go back to regularly and they need to crank-up the number of killer tunes per disc if they want to be in Nickleback league in terms of sales/airplay...

Oh dear. Yes, the chorus is catchy, I reluctantly have to agree. However, I hate the sound, it just sounds like dozens of other modern rock bands to me, and as for the vocals...

I'll stop there, hopefully I can just crawl away from this thread and pretend I was never here. :anon:

I'm not all that keen on the ballads tbh, more into their heavier tracks if you hadnt guessed from my previous post :P

Hate My Life is a good tune though, and the lyrics can be quite funny depending on your state of mind ;)

Make Up Your Mind is a decent tune too....apart from its very close resemblance to How You Remind Me :unsure: