Club Football 2010-11

JamesEagle

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boro away tomorrow. I'm scared.

And LOST 2-1..... :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

And,"Still-bottom Jez" :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::fu::fu:

The Clown returns!!

Mate - Until you can beat Corby in a game first time over, then I suggest you keep it frimly shut to be honest

And, ''Still blue square'' :loser:

When it was 1-0 at half time, I couldn't help thinking we'd lose 2-1. How predictable.

I knew when it got to 70 minutes we'd fuck it up mate. Typical of us in the second half this year. :doh:

:rofl2:

When it was 1-0 at half time, I couldn't help thinking we'd lose 2-1. How predictable.

I knew when it got to 70 minutes we'd fuck it up mate. Typical of us in the second half this year. :doh:

Palace "fuckin' it up" :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

:rofl2:

Palace "fuckin' it up" :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

...Or being out played by fucking Corby - You choose! :fu:

Taking my daughter to Palace for the first time at the weekend - what am I thinking?

As I've said many times, I have nothing against Luton, but that Corby result was a real stinker!

Taking my daughter to Palace for the first time at the weekend - what am I thinking?

As I've said many times, I have nothing against Luton, but that Corby result was a real stinker!

The most frustrating thing at the moment is we are playing well (really well in a few games) for 70-80 minutes and then screwing things up at the end. If we were playing really badly every game, had crap players etc then I could understand it, but we aren't. That's why people calling for Burleys head are wrong imo. It will come good eventually, we are too good to get relegated from this league and I and many others firmly believe that. Long way to go yet James, so chin up. ;)

And yes Corby was a stinker wasn't it :lol: My nephews went and said they were terrible and were lucky not to get beaten. As Usual, I notice someone has gone very quiet when it comes to his own teams 'performance' (or total lack of) :loser:

The most frustrating thing at the moment is we are playing well (really well in a few games) for 70-80 minutes and then screwing things up at the end. If we were playing really badly every game, had crap players etc then I could understand it, but we aren't. That's why people calling for Burleys head are wrong imo. It will come good eventually, we are too good to get relegated from this league and I and many others firmly believe that. Long way to go yet James, so chin up. ;)

And yes Corby was a stinker wasn't it :lol: My nephews went and said they were terrible and were lucky not to get beaten. As Usual, I notice someone has gone very quiet when it comes to his own teams 'performance' (or total lack of) :loser:

"Too good to get relegated".....Fuckin' hell,I know we all banter and piss-take,but this kind of statement shows you right up...Know-nothing or what ? :doh:

I agree that calling for Burley's head is wrong. While the talk of Pardew is exciting (and, I believe, pure speculation) Burley is a decent manager and with 1 or 2 new players and a couple of decent result I can see us putting a run together.

Really looking forward to Saturday, maybe that's the masochist in me... ;)

"Too good to get relegated".....Fuckin' hell,I know we all banter and piss-take,but this kind of statement shows you right up...Know-nothing or what ? :doh:

Supporting the team you do and taking the piss out of everybody elses really does say it all mate to be honest.

I'll give you a bit of a lesson, don't worry, i'll keep it simple for you OK. Here goes. Unfortunately, unless you are from the UK, people don't realise what a fucking sad league your team actually do try and compete in, so I can understand to a certain extent why you have to try and big up your own so called team, when everybody else who supports an English team on here play a much higher standard of football in the Premiership, Championship or League One - It's like comparing shit to chocolate to be honest,(but deep down you know that ;) ). Unfortunately, there is no getting away from the fact that you play Non League football, note the use of the word NON. It is called that because the standard is not very good in comparison to the other leagues and whatever way you look at it, your team is in that league and can't get out of it, because they have not been good enough to compete in higher leagues the past, are generally poorly run, oh! plus they take bungs aswell, (naughty naughty :tsk: ). Maybe, and it is a big maybe,if you ever get out of said NON league, maybe your comments can be taken seriously and you will be in the position to take the piss out of proper league teams. Maybe also a suggestion of doing some homework on how some teams have actually played this season and not necessarily on some of their results would be the order of the day, before saying someone else doesn't know what they are talking about. I think a look in the mirror is required to be honest brother Watson,as you are starting to make yourself look foolish on this subject.

So - How did you get on against Corby then? - a fucking awful game that you could hardly compete in! And you have the nerve to take the piss out of other teams. :loser:

So,I take the piss out of other teams eh,unlike you,who,in all their previous posts,have slated Luton,football or non-football,in every way,shape or form,without any real foundation or footballing experience.

Makes your "I'm always right" mindset look a bit sad really !!!!

So,I take the piss out of other teams eh,unlike you,who,in all their previous posts,have slated Luton,football or non-football,in every way,shape or form,without any real foundation or footballing experience.

Makes your "I'm always right" mindset look a bit sad really !!!!

The only team I take the piss out of here (if you read properly) is your shower and for good reason and well you know it. Unfortunately, you can't admit that your team play at a very poor level compared to everyone elses, so when you take the piss out of say Palace for losing and having a hard time at the moment, you really do need to get your blinkers off and look at your own teams position, or lack of it - Mr. Professional Footballer, who has more foundation and experience to make comment than anyone else here :whistle:

Yesssssss!!!!! Eagles!

At f***ing last! Come on the Palace.

palace.gif

Another game where we played pretty well for 75 minutes (although we have played better this season and lost), but nearly fucked it up after half time with a bad 15 minutes. How many games is that now this season, we have let 2 goals in over a short period?. Saying that, Ambrose and Garvan's second were awesome goals and Zaha was a star. :bananamac:

Wait for 'Mr. Professional, who has total foundation and footballing experience - NOT' to come along and say different.

Yesssssss!!!!! Eagles!

palace.gif

Another game where we played pretty well for 75 minutes (although we have played better this season and lost), but nearly fucked it up after half time with a bad 15 minutes. How many games is that now this season, we have let 2 goals in over a short period?. Saying that, Ambrose and Garvan's second were awesome goals and Zaha was a star. :bananamac:

Wait for 'Mr. Professional, who has total foundation and footballing experience - NOT' to come along and say different.

Did you go? Sounds like we were under the cosh, but having battered teams and lost that seems fair enough. All the goals sound good, just waiting for them to turn up on the bbc site.

Yesssssss!!!!! Eagles!

palace.gif

Did you go? Sounds like we were under the cosh, but having battered teams and lost that seems fair enough. All the goals sound good, just waiting for them to turn up on the bbc site.

No I didn't go unfortunately, but I got feedback from my mate at works Bro. who always fills me in and he is generally pretty fair in his opinion. We were under the cosh for that 15 minute spell beginning of the second half, when they were getting on top and we looked to be struggling at the back again, but we actually dug in, kept our heads up for once and got ourselves out of it and got the second goal. I was watching the live report on the BBC site, which made it about honours even all told. Not our best performance and we have lost playing better, as I said above, but pretty good for 75 odd minutes. The goals were on Sky sports and were superb.

Well said. I'm really looking forward to Saturday now, hope we play well. My daughter is really excited, although I think that has more to do with getting sweets and going to the chippy!

At least the "real scum" got beat !!!!!!

You weren't playing!

I :doh::doh::doh: to your wit and hilarity !

But to digress,the Manchester derby..fuckin' hell !!

If that's "entertainment" then Palace are world-beaters !! Technically brilliant,if you like pre-match kickabouts,but neither seemed to want to attempt to win........Boring as fuck !!

At least the "real scum" got beat !!!!!!

You weren't playing!

I :doh::doh::doh: to your wit and hilarity !

But to digress,the Manchester derby..fuckin' hell !!

If that's "entertainment" then Palace are world-beaters !! Technically brilliant,if you like pre-match kickabouts,but neither seemed to want to attempt to win........Boring as fuck !!

Glad I haven't got Sky then. Pity tonight's big game isn't on... ;)