Club Football 2010-11

JamesEagle

Well, finally Bayern won again. 3:0 against Hannover. And Gomez scored a hattrick !! Congrats, Mario !! :bananamac:

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, FFS!

Played them off the park 1st half, by far the better side overall, but fell apart when we conceded. Unbelievable, really should have won that one. :doh::crying:

We are in serious trouble now.

Haven't seen so many police for years. Scum fans didn't even wait until kick off to break out of their designated area.

Oh, FFS!

Played them off the park 1st half, by far the better side overall, but fell apart when we conceded. Unbelievable, really should have won that one. :doh::crying:

Haven't seen so many police for years. Scum fans didn't even wait until kick off to break out of their designated area.

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Oh, FFS!

Played well again with no luck. :doh: The tide has got to change mate.

Oh, FFS!

I hope so. We certainly deserve better. Maybe when the 10 or so injured players come back from injury we'll be okay. The pattern is a bit worrying at the moment - play great football, outclass the opposition, concede a sloppy goal, fall to pieces. :doh:

Oh, FFS!

All this sentiment is breaking my heart. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::whistle:

But in the words of the Buzzcocks..."Admit,Admit Admit,Admit.....You're SHIT,You're SHIT,You're SHIIIIITTTTTTTT" !!!!!!!

All this sentiment is breaking my heart. :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::whistle:

But in the words of the Buzzcocks..."Admit,Admit Admit,Admit.....You're SHIT,You're SHIT,You're SHIIIIITTTTTTTT" !!!!!!!

I would if it was true! We played some great football Saturday and were far better than Scumwall until they scored. Bloody frustrating!

I would if it was true! We played some great football Saturday and were far better than Scumwall until they scored. Bloody frustrating!

Unfortunatley, some other freaks around here can't admit that they are complete wank!!

Try to somehow justify,or "big-up" Palace through gritted teeth must be hurting your jaw........Cos at the end of the day,records show you LOST,regardless if you strung two passes together once in a while.... :whistle:

Try to somehow justify,or "big-up" Palace through gritted teeth must be hurting your jaw........Cos at the end of the day,records show you LOST,regardless if you strung two passes together once in a while.... :whistle:

...And records show that your lot are a non league team (no gritted teeth here, just plain falling about laughing) who's results are more up and down than a whores knickers, so what the fuck are you doing here in a proper footie thread, showing yourself up again talking complete shit?

And your defered answer will be?

Just calling it fair and square. We played them off the park first half, but should have scored and didn't. We were unlucky, but we really ought to make the possession count and put it in the net. I reckon even a neutral would admit we're due some luck though; with the results and injuries at the moment, it does seem that we've angered some deity or other!

BTW, a tiny slice of humble pie for me - finally saw QPR's winning goal the other day and the BBC man had it wrong, thre was no foul on the keeper - he just flapped and missed. Hands up for that one. Having said that, we had sooooo many chances to score in that game. Same old f***ing story! :crying:

Just calling it fair and square.

Use words he will understand James :whistle:

Just calling it fair and square. We played them off the park first half, but should have scored and didn't. We were unlucky, but we really ought to make the possession count and put it in the net. I reckon even a neutral would admit we're due some luck though; with the results and injuries at the moment, it does seem that we've angered some deity or other!

BTW, a tiny slice of humble pie for me - finally saw QPR's winning goal the other day and the BBC man had it wrong, thre was no foul on the keeper - he just flapped and missed. Hands up for that one. Having said that, we had sooooo many chances to score in that game. Same old f***ing story! :crying:

As I said at the time,Helgusson headed it clean......But at least you had the grace to realise that... :drink:

Norwich 1 Palace 2

Played really well again - good solid performance and actually got what we deserved this time.

As I said at the time,Helgusson headed it clean......But at least you had the grace to realise that... :drink:

You were right. I am (usually) a good loser ... being a Palace fan I've had plenty of practice. Losing to Millwall is an exception, especially when it was such an undeserved result.

Norwich 1 Palace 2

Played really well again - good solid performance and actually got what we deserved this time.

Eeeeeeagles!!!! Great result, another good performance apparently. Come on the Palace!

:tumbsup:

Norwich 1 Palace 2

Eeeeeeagles!!!! Great result, another good performance apparently. Come on the Palace!

Frankly,I'm shocked....... :yikes:

Norwich 1 Palace 2

The way we have played the majority of the last few matches, you shouldn't be.

Norwich 1 Palace 2

The way we have played the majority of the last few matches, you shouldn't be.

:agree:

:D

Oi Watson! :fu:

21 Oct 2010

AWAY WIN AGAINST NORWICH EARNS PALACE THE AWARD

The League Managers Association five-man Performance of the Week panel, comprising LMA Chairman Howard Wilkinson, Sir Alex Ferguson, Joe Royle, Dave Bassett and Barry Fry, were in agreement that this week, the F&C Investments Performance of the Week Award should go to Crystal Palace following their excellent 2-1 away win against Norwich City in the npower Championship on Tuesday 19th October 2010.

Palace manager George Burley will receive a specially engraved crystal football in a presentation to be screened on Sky Soccer Saturday on October 23rd 2010.

The victory over The Canaries earned The Eagles their first away win in the npower Championship this season.

Palace came from a goal behind at Carrow Road as Grant Holt opened the scoring for the hosts just before the half-time whistle. But the visitors staged a dramatic comeback after the break, with goals from Julian Bennett and Anthony Gardner earning them the three points.

After the match, Burley was delighted with the performance and the impressive result;

"We are obviously delighted with the result.

"The performances recently haven't actually been too bad but we have not been scoring goals and that has been costing us. But we got two and came away with the points. I thought we played some good football and thankfully we came out on top.

"It's been a tough start to the season but you have got to remember that when I came here in June, we only had nine or 10 players and there was a lot of rebuilding to be done. I have had to bring in a lot of players on loan so it very much a case of work in progress.

"It isn't going to happen overnight, and I think the owners and supporters know that but I think we are making progress and our aim is to finish as high up the table as possible and then build on that next season.

Oi Watson! :fu:

21 Oct 2010

AWAY WIN AGAINST NORWICH EARNS PALACE THE AWARD

The League Managers Association five-man Performance of the Week panel, comprising LMA Chairman Howard Wilkinson, Sir Alex Ferguson, Joe Royle, Dave Bassett and Barry Fry, were in agreement that this week, the F&C Investments Performance of the Week Award should go to Crystal Palace following their excellent 2-1 away win against Norwich City in the npower Championship on Tuesday 19th October 2010.

Palace manager George Burley will receive a specially engraved crystal football in a presentation to be screened on Sky Soccer Saturday on October 23rd 2010.

The victory over The Canaries earned The Eagles their first away win in the npower Championship this season.

Palace came from a goal behind at Carrow Road as Grant Holt opened the scoring for the hosts just before the half-time whistle. But the visitors staged a dramatic comeback after the break, with goals from Julian Bennett and Anthony Gardner earning them the three points.

After the match, Burley was delighted with the performance and the impressive result;

"We are obviously delighted with the result.

"The performances recently haven't actually been too bad but we have not been scoring goals and that has been costing us. But we got two and came away with the points. I thought we played some good football and thankfully we came out on top.

"It's been a tough start to the season but you have got to remember that when I came here in June, we only had nine or 10 players and there was a lot of rebuilding to be done. I have had to bring in a lot of players on loan so it very much a case of work in progress.

"It isn't going to happen overnight, and I think the owners and supporters know that but I think we are making progress and our aim is to finish as high up the table as possible and then build on that next season.

:drink:

palace.gif

Fuckin' hell,one away win AND scoring more than once is something to brag about obviously......or is it sympathy?......

Hey ho......litle things.. :fu:

Fuck me , is that as good as you can do brother?

It's better than winning the 'Toilet Of The Week' award though mate ;)