Club Football 2010-11

JamesEagle

Great poster, but more importantly great result! Get in! I expected nil points from Cardiff and QPR, so I'm well happy with 3. Hopefully we can get a result on Saturday as well. Eagles!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great poster, but more importantly great result! Get in! I expected nil points from Cardiff and QPR, so I'm well happy with 3. Hopefully we can get a result on Saturday as well. Eagles!

We have the worst away record in the division I believe, in complete contrast to our home record, which is good. I'm not holding out to much hope for any points at Loftus Road, even though we have been playing really well recently. Cross fingers for some goals, you never know with us.

We have the worst away record in the division I believe, in complete contrast to our home record, which is good. I'm not holding out to much hope for any points at Loftus Road, even though we have been playing really well recently. Cross fingers for some goals, you never know with us.

Yeah, the away record is something of a mystery, maybe a lot of it is down to confidence. We certainly have strength in depth now, with Counago coming off the bench and showing real guile, Garvan available if we go for a more attacking formation, Marrow to come back from injury, Davis looking like a rock at the back when he comes off the bench. If there was a little more confidence we could be winning more games imo. Onwards and upwards with any luck.

• 2 weeks later...

And Liverpool paid £35m for Carroll......Fuckin' hell,what a violently inflated price for what is basically,a wardrobe with legs.Truthfully,I've seen,played with/against amateur players,who would/could show him up to the point of him wanting to quit.Not his fault concerning the price paid,but certain media should hold their heads in shame !!!!

And Man City's Balotelli....Should never play again,you petulant,arrogant over-paid little boy-bully...FUCK OFF !!!!!!!

And Liverpool paid £35m for Carroll......Fuckin' hell,what a violently inflated price for what is basically,a wardrobe with legs.Truthfully,I've seen,played with/against amateur players,who would/could show him up to the point of him wanting to quit.Not his fault concerning the price paid,but certain media should hold their heads in shame !!!!

And Man City's Balotelli....Should never play again,you petulant,arrogant over-paid little boy-bully...FUCK OFF !!!!!!!

I don't often agree with you on footballing matters (because you spend most of the time slating my beloved CPFC) but but I'm 100% with you on this one. Balotelli, like Diouf and many others, behaves like a spoilt child. Life must be so tough when you get to play football for a living and take home about £50000 per week. Pathetic.

FFS! Drew at home to Derby! Another negative line up, this time against a really poor side. :doh:

Still, on a positive note, Charlton lost again. That's 7 defeats and a draw from their last 8, i.e. one point from twenty-four. :rofl2:

Man Utd unconvincingly win again and with Arsenal drawing, the title still looks in our favour.

Have to admit that the standard at the top is poor compared to past seasons.

Man Utd unconvincingly win again and with Arsenal drawing, the title still looks in our favour.

Have to admit that the standard at the top is poor compared to past seasons.

:doh:

Please, anything but Ferguson winning it again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6 points clear with 2 games to go, happy days! Great result today, is Jez around to share the joy? :drink:

6 points clear with 2 games to go, happy days! Great result today, is Jez around to share the joy? :drink:

Av it!! ;)

FUCK OFF the doubters :loser:

Palace,you're fuckin' shit !!!!!!

And you're gonna go down you fuckin' useless pile of crap !!!!!!!!!!!

wanker_3.gif

Go on then, Fuck chops!! :aw:

Palace,you're fuckin' shit !!!!!!

And you're gonna go down you fuckin' useless pile of crap !!!!!!!!!!!

wanker_3.gif

Go on then, Fuck chops!! :aw:

:rofl2:

Av it!! ;)

God isnt it depressing when the only thing you can celebrate every year is avoiding relegation.

Southend as well....was looking good at one point but a few poor results has seen mid table obsurity.....AGAIN :-(

Well,two years on the trot you escape relegation........

You're still fuckin' shit !!!!!!

...which is much better than being NON LEAGUE SHIT is it not! :aw:

Av it!! ;)

God isnt it depressing when the only thing you can celebrate every year is avoiding relegation.

Southend as well....was looking good at one point but a few poor results has seen mid table obsurity.....AGAIN :-(

I agree to a point, but less than a year ago we were celebrating not becoming extinct, so still being in the Championship is a decent enough achievement. With any luck, next year we'll be a bit better. I'd be quite happy with top ten in the Championship for a few years.

Dougie Freedman = LEGEND!! :bananamac:

:agree:

:bunch:

The sad inc. club ! :screwy:

Cheers buddy!

Ah well, faced with the very real prospect of having to become a full time fan of Maidstone United a year ago, I'm as happy as a labrador eating its own sick! Roll on next season, maybe we can reach the giddy heights of mid table! :tumbsup: