• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our quest for domination starts......

At home to Altrincham..

:bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

:rofl2: Same utter shit, different year

I really think Luton will take the Conference apart this season, some interesting signings added to an already decent squad. And I'm looking forward to some amusing banter between Jez and Wotty! ;)

At home to Altrincham..

:bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

WHO :unsure: .... :lol:

Their all a bunch of Wankers!

Bloody Wankers, Luton is all bloody talk, but will act like little school girls when it's time to earn all that money they spend, on their bloody cute little school skirts! I tell you bloody fucking wankers!

Bloody Wankers, Luton is all bloody talk, but will act like little school girls when it's time to earn all that money they spend, on their bloody cute little school skirts! I tell you bloody fucking wankers!

Erm... :unsure:

And I'm looking forward to some amusing banter between Jez and Wotty! ;)

:lol: So do I !! :popcorn:

Backed .... Erm .....

:rofl2: Go on my son, plenty more where that came from :lol:

:rofl2: Go on my son, plenty more where that came from :lol:

Cody's pissed again ;-))

"All that money they spend" ?? Does Cody actually know who Luton Town F.C. are ? Unlikely !!!!!

"All that money they spend" ?? Does Cody actually know who Luton Town F.C. are ? Unlikely !!!!!

This is bizarre. Has Jez got an anti-Luton ally? Surprising when there are clubs like Man United, hating whom is practically compulsory.

This is bizarre. Has Jez got an anti-Luton ally? Surprising when there are clubs like Man United, hating whom is practically compulsory.

My bet is he's got em confused with Liverpool and the base ball related owners

My bet is he's got em confused with Liverpool and the base ball related owners

All talk, bloody fucking Wankers, Schoolgirls in skirts? No! Cody definitely has the right team :fu:

Jez, as funny as this is and at the risk of repeating a question I've asked before, why do you hate Luton so much? I hate a few clubs, e.g. Charlton, Man Utd, Man City, QPR and one or two others, but I find Luton quite inoffensive, having even developed a fondness for the club due to friends who support them.

Jez, as funny as this is and at the risk of repeating a question I've asked before, why do you hate Luton so much? I hate a few clubs, e.g. Charlton, Man Utd, Man City, QPR and one or two others, but I find Luton quite inoffensive, having even developed a fondness for the club due to friends who support them.

Goes back to the days when a couple of mates were badly beaten up by their scummy fans, aswell as, on a seperate ocassion, witnessing them run riot through their own town centre smashing up the place and kicking and punching anything that got in their way just because they had lost to Watford (It certainly improved the look of the town though to be honest - try an atom bomb next time and end the misery for thousands of people - I got out of there thank Christ)). Somethings never change with certain fans as witnessed last year and they always seem to get away with it. The ground is a disgrace, the club (up until now) was run by crooks and just generally not a very pleasant football club to support. Dock them a hundred points next time.

Ouch! Well, I did ask. I've been lucky in that the only real football violence I've ever seen was from Birmingham City fans, but I have hated that club ever since, so I can completely identify with what you say.

I do agree with you on Luton town centre though - it must be the only town centre where I've felt intimidated during the day! Quite a scary place...

Ouch! Well, I did ask. I've been lucky in that the only real football violence I've ever seen was from Birmingham City fans, but I have hated that club ever since, so I can completely identify with what you say.

I do agree with you on Luton town centre though - it must be the only town centre where I've felt intimidated during the day! Quite a scary place...

Dear oh dear oh dear....The Town center is only as scary as you want it to be,intimidating yes,but every town center can be intimidating if you are new to it or don't know where your going.If you go to any place trying to give "it large" you're always taking a chance.I myself have followed Luton to places that make the town look like a holiday camp,Birmingham,Leeds,Derby and Millwall spring to mind,and to my detriment I supposeI've had a few rucks but got out of them relatively unscathed,I only really got a semi-kickin,courtesy of Chelsea when their mob "ran" the Oak Road back in the 80's.

These days,I sort of agree with Jez,footie violence is a bit blase and boring really,but as usual Jez uses that and other things to have a "pop" at the Town.Unfortunately to me,Jez still lives in the "pass the kids down to the front,cloth-cap wearing,share the baccy around,and applaud the opposistion for giving us a thrashing" era !!!!!! And of course we're "fuckin' shit,cheats etc etc" But we'll see !!!!!