Non-league 2010/11

Wotty

Yes,we did a "Palace",dominated the game but lost 1-0 :whistle:

No you didn't! Evidentally you were poor again, Wrexham scored early and you had hardly any shots on goal. Suggestion - take off the blinkers and maybe read the match reports :masturbanana:

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you didn't! Evidentally you were poor again, Wrexham scored early and you had hardly any shots on goal. Suggestion - take off the blinkers and maybe read the match reports :masturbanana:

Don't have to,thanks to internet radio,I listen to the matches....I doubt you fuckin' do !!!!!! :nyanya:

Don't have to,thanks to internet radio,I listen to the matches....I doubt you fuckin' do !!!!!! :nyanya:

Fortunately, living in a proper place, I don't get reception for playshitfootie 96.8 FM.

L**on on the radio and X factor on the TV of a Saturday! Fucking quality weekends chez the Watson household then :whistle:

Did Corby 4-2 last night :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Home to Histon on Saturday........

Taking two games to beat the 'Mighty' Corby and letting in 3 goals in the process is really poor and certainly nothing to shout about.

VERY small things please very small minds as the saying goes. :masturbanana:

Taking two games to beat the 'Mighty' Corby and letting in 3 goals in the process is really poor and certainly nothing to shout about.

In essence,scoring 4 goals in one match is beyond your wildest dreams !!!!!!!

In essence,scoring 4 goals in one match is beyond your wildest dreams !!!!!!!

How about 5 in 2 games against decent teams? :nyanya:

Away to Charlton in the F.A.Cup on Saturday.....

I REALLY hope Luton win that game! If your lot beat Charlton, I may have to go out and dance in the street.

I REALLY hope Luton win that game! If your lot beat Charlton, I may have to go out and dance in the street.

I don't! I hope they get fucking trounced, even though it's Charlton.

I don't! I hope they get fucking trounced, even though it's Charlton.

Guessed you would, but Charlton are pretty close to the top of things I despise, even ahead of my in-laws. I would happily put up with Wotty's showboating if it meant Charlton had lost. :D

A few recent one to pass onto you from a few of the lads in the office. Strangely enough, they think you're a bunch of scumbags aswell - we can't all be wrong you know:- Enjoy :masturbanana:

Richard Money was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping.

He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "No way - you got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!"

A source inside Camelot, the lottery people, has revealed that a chav from L**on was a recent winner in the nation's favourite weekly gamble. The lucky bloke was delighted to announce that he had spent his winnings on a new player for his beloathed L**on.

"If my three numbers come up and win me a tenner again," he added, "I'll gladly buy them another"

A man desperate at L**on's current situation decides to top himself.

In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very last moment, he decides upon wearing his full L**on kit as his last statement.

A neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police. On arrival, the police quickly remove the L**on kit and dress the man in stockings, suspenders and a bra. The man, totally confused asks why.

The policeman simply replies, "it's to avoid embarrassing your family."

Q: Why do L**on fans plant potatoes round the edge of Kenilworth Road?

A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season.

Q: What is the difference between a man with no tongue and a L**on fan?

A: The man with no tongue has better taste.

Q: How can you tell when L**on are losing?

A: It's five past three.

• My Little Pony

A few recent one to pass onto you from a few of the lads in the office. Strangely enough, they think you're a bunch of scumbags aswell - we can't all be wrong you know:- Enjoy :masturbanana:

Richard Money was wheeling his shopping trolley across the supermarket car park when he noticed an old lady struggling with her bags of shopping.

He stopped and asked, "Can you manage dear?" to which the old lady replied, "No way - you got yourself into this mess, don't ask me to sort it out!"

A source inside Camelot, the lottery people, has revealed that a chav from L**on was a recent winner in the nation's favourite weekly gamble. The lucky bloke was delighted to announce that he had spent his winnings on a new player for his beloathed L**on.

"If my three numbers come up and win me a tenner again," he added, "I'll gladly buy them another"

A man desperate at L**on's current situation decides to top himself.

In his living room, alone, he prepares to hang himself. At the very last moment, he decides upon wearing his full L**on kit as his last statement.

A neighbour, catching sight of the impending incident, informs the police. On arrival, the police quickly remove the L**on kit and dress the man in stockings, suspenders and a bra. The man, totally confused asks why.

The policeman simply replies, "it's to avoid embarrassing your family."

Q: Why do L**on fans plant potatoes round the edge of Kenilworth Road?

A: So they have SOMETHING to lift at the end of the season.

Q: What is the difference between a man with no tongue and a L**on fan?

A: The man with no tongue has better taste.

Q: How can you tell when L**on are losing?

A: It's five past three.

:rofl:

I don't know why I avoided this thread, before, but this shit is funny.

:popcorn:

Drew 2-2.

Not bad !

Top result, shame you didn't beat the ****s. Hope you do them in the replay, preferably injuring a few of their players along the way.

Drew 2-2.

Not bad !

Top result, shame you didn't beat the ****s. Hope you do them in the replay, preferably injuring a few of their players along the way.

And when we see them off in the replay :whistle: ,it's Spurs away next !!!!