Non-league 2010/11

Wotty

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleetwood 0 Luton 3 :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Home to Newport on Tuesday.....

And,we were cleared of any "naughtiness" against York last season..... :bananamac::bananamac:

Which is a fucking disgrace. That must have cost a lot of money and a few under the table blow jobs to get off that one - nothing changes with teams like yours. You should be ashamed rather than jumping for joy. :loser:

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, what's going on at Kenilworth Road? Your lot appear to have turned to shit!

What do you mean 'Turned' -they always have been complete shit James

Speaking of which, who are we playing on Saturday! ;)

Yeah, what's going on at Kenilworth Road? Your lot appear to have turned to shit!

What do you mean 'Turned' -they always have been complete shit James

Speaking of which, who are we playing on Saturday! ;)

Reading. Looks like our talisman will be in Holland though!

Home to Wimbledon on Friday night......

And duly kicked their arses......3-0 !!! :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac:

Great result, a real six pointer, before this it was starting to look like Wimbledon might run away with the division. I suppose this highlights the problem for Luton - they can raise their game for matches like this, but it's not so easy for matches like Histon, Tamworth, etc, yet for those teams playing Luton is a huge game, so they will play out of their skins. Hopefully they will find some consistency, although I would quite like to see Crawley go up...

Home to Mansfield on Tuesday....

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Oh how proud you must be!!

And here's me thinking you are I were in a glass house this weekend, keeping the stone throwing to a minimum, Jez! ;)

And here's me thinking you are I were in a glass house this weekend, keeping the stone throwing to a minimum, Jez! ;)

The stones will continue flying at these fuckers mate, followed by rocks and the kitchen sink if need be. The cheeky fucker takes the piss out of the Palace, when this bag of shite take one point from games against Darlington and Gateshead, playing in this dreadful lowly league. Glass houses and stones indeed.

We're having a bad time at the moment for sure, but what makes me feel a whole lot better, is when I come over to this thread just to remind me how bad things can really get. Puts a little spring into your step. ;)

:yikes: uote name='Jez' date='27 September 2010 - 02:26 AM' timestamp='1285550801' post='575717']

The stones will continue flying at these fuckers mate, followed by rocks and the kitchen sink if need be. The cheeky fucker takes the piss out of the Palace, when this bag of shite take one point from games against Darlington and Gateshead, playing in this dreadful lowly league. Glass houses and stones indeed.

We're having a bad time at the moment for sure, but what makes me feel a whole lot better, is when I come over to this thread just to remind me how bad things can really get. Puts a little spring into your step. ;)

You're so funny,or misinformed or just plain idiotic......The "cheeky fucker takes the piss" out of Palace,pot and kettle springs to mind, silly man !!!!!!!

The 2 Luton results do put things into perspective I suppose. They seem to be losing touch already this season. I thought their visit to the Conference would be for one season, maybe two at the most, but it looks like it could be longer...

Having said all that, I would like them to go up, just because one of my good friends and my boss both support them and they are top blokes. The fireworks on here are quite entertaining though... :D

The 2 Luton results do put things into perspective I suppose. They seem to be losing touch already this season. I thought their visit to the Conference would be for one season, maybe two at the most, but it looks like it could be longer...

Having said all that, I would like them to go up, just because one of my good friends and my boss support them and they are both top blokes. The fireworks on here are quite entertaining though... :D