Sebastain Bach next gig?

66 mustang

what ever happened to his country album. Battle With A Bottle was a great song. I was looking forward to a country Bach cd.

That's a great question. He talked and talked about that upcoming disc on his website but he must of gave up finishing it. I for one am glad. He needs to stick to hard rock and metal since that's what the majority of his fans want from him.

what ever happened to his country album. Battle With A Bottle was a great song. I was looking forward to a country Bach cd.

That's a great question. He talked and talked about that upcoming disc on his website but he must of gave up finishing it. I for one am glad. He needs to stick to hard rock and metal since that's what the majority of his fans want from him.

Wow, make that two. I never knew he played to make a country CD but the idea of it horrifies me. Glad that got canned. Sorry James, but that's just a terrible idea, imo.

Yea, Spongebob's pretty hip. Occasionally I get a little sick of him cuz my kids will watch him for HOURS AND HOURS ON END but then they throw out some silly little joke that just knocks me on my ass.

This is perhaps my favorite SpongeBob bit ever. Dee Snider can probably retire on whatever they paid him to base this song on Twisted Sister's "I Wanna Rock"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDEPZJ5IXyY

"His chops are TOO RIGHTEOUS! The helmets can't handle that level of ROCK N ROLL!" :rofl:

FYI Dee Snider also made a guest appearance on the show as the voice of Angry Jack in the episode "Shell Shocked". :)

I really enjoy Spongebob, it's safe enough for the kids to watch but also has just enough "adult" humor to make it funny for us as well. Like the episode "Krabby Road" when plankton breaks out of prison and goes back to try and get a little lovin' from his computer wife. She kicks him out and he makes the comment "Aw, come on, baby, you know how long I've been in stir". LOL!!! :tumbsup: