Tyketto - Strength In Numbers 2010 Reissue

Jeff

I am curious to get home and hear what this new Tyketto track sounds like.

----------------

Strength In Numbers 2010 is available to order with immediate shipping from:

http://www.hardrockhouse.com/Strength.htm

Hot on the heels of Tyketto’s fantastic performance at the Download Festival in the UK last weekend HardRockHouse is proud to announce the re-issue of Tyketto’s superb sophomore album “Strength In Numbers”. The album features all twelve of the songs from the original 1994 release together with a bonus track in the shape of “Love To Love” And what a bonus track it is!

Love To Love is the first new Tyketto song featuring Danny Vaughn in over 15 years. Written in February 2010 in Las Vegas when the band got together to start work on what will be a brand new Tyketto album the recording of Love To Love was completed just days before the band jetted into the UK to play Download. As you would expect the song mixes the acoustic guitar and fabulous riffs of Brooke St James that made the band’s reputation back in the day and of course is finished off with Danny’s superb vocals and fantastic harmonies. “Love To Love” is just a taster of the “strength” of Tyketto in 2010 and a snippet of what everyone has to look forward to when the new album is completed.

The album also features a four page booklet with new liner notes from the band discussing the whole process of writing and recording Strength In Numbers and the story behind Love To Love, the brand new Tyketto track featured here as a bonus track.

Hmmm, not sure I like the idea of a bonus track being something new rather than something from the vaults.

Actually I'd prefer a new track as a bonus track most of the time. I'm sick of crappy live versions and poor quality demos for bonus tracks.

Hmmm, not sure I like the idea of a bonus track being something new rather than something from the vaults.

Actually I'd prefer a new track as a bonus track most of the time. I'm sick of crappy live versions and poor quality demos for bonus tracks.

Backed I'd rather have something new as well instead live or from the vaults unless it was something recorded and left off from the old days and not a demo quality tune.

+1

On a best of album its fine, but on a reissue I wanna hear stuff recorded at the same time, not new songs that may not even fit with the sound.

Would a modern Tesla song sit well on a reissue of a clasic album?

Ditto for Warrant, Crue, Stryper or just about most bands who are still going.

I dont want a bonus track that could possibly be so out of place that it spoils the consistancy of what is a classic album.

Just listen to the unreleased stuff that was released on the last two Tyketto albums, and they were good quality songs, so bonus tracks do not have to be live tracks or shitty quality demos.

Perfect example is the Perris reissue of Leather boyz with electric toyz.

The addition of the original Jap bonus track, Slam Dunk, really was a great addition.

Most of the rest of the bonus tracks tarnished what was a perfect album for me.