Vinne Chas

Doggy

Wow, didn't know that. What did he die from? Classic album, the PBF debut... and the unreleased follow-up too. R.I.P.

He vanished pretty quickly from the reunion line up pretty quickly, and from reports I read, nobody in the band knew why.

You would have to assume it was connected to his death as he was either heavily into drugs or had health/mental issues.

Its a shame indeed as the PBF debut is one of my all time fave albums.

my heart breaks from reading this........ terribly sad news, having grown up with pbf - lbwet... there arent that many glam album that come close to being as good.

I recall reading on another website site vinnie wanted to paid what he was already owed by the band & when that didnt look to happen he quit. rip vinnie.

He vanished pretty quickly from the reunion line up pretty quickly, and from reports I read, nobody in the band knew why.

You would have to assume it was connected to his death as he was either heavily into drugs or had health/mental issues.

Its a shame indeed as the PBF debut is one of my all time fave albums.

Not heavily into drugs. At least not "back in the day" and when I last spoke to him around Christmas he definitely didn't sound to be. Word has it he called into work sick on a Friday and passed away over that weekend. I've also heard that his mother was the one who found him, although as far as I remember she still lives in Washington state and he lived in Oregon the last several years.

He was one of the nicest guys you could meet and a hell of a lot brighter than he played himself off to be.

Last conversation with him opened up with me saying, "Dude, I just heard 'Wild Angels' on Hair Nation. Can you believe it??" and he laughed and said, "I just heard it too! And no, I can't believe it. Why would they still play my shitty band on the radio all these years later?!?!?!" He made fun of himself and his past a lot around those he was comfortable enough to do so.

I'm gonna miss that guy ...