It's normally quiet where I live, but......

Rockposer

Any updates? Have you been interviewed by the media yet? ;)

I would say that it's just up the road from me, but it's right on your doorstep! Any problems getting home/out?

Holy crap!! You usually see this kind of stuff on the news in the Middle East but to have it right near you...Hope it doesn't affect every day life too much...

They've arrested someone this morning. It's not a terrorist bomb or anything like that, but from what I hear it was a grudge.

There's no way I'd talk to the press after the hatchet job they did on my neibour last year, in fact I told them to f**k off!

As for her legs, apparently there are several large chunks now missing, but she's alive and her unborn baby is safe. We're all wondering if it's got anything to do with the local 'travellers' community.

Whats a "travelers community"?

People,like gypsies,for instance who travel around the country stopping where they like,setting up a community,upsetting the locals,police get involved,they get legally told to move on,they oppose it,trouble flares,they lose appeal,appeal again,lose appeal,police move in,they then move 200 meters up the road and it all starts off again.......

People,like gypsies,for instance who travel around the country stopping where they like,setting up a community,upsetting the locals,police get involved,they get legally told to move on,they oppose it,trouble flares,they lose appeal,appeal again,lose appeal,police move in,they then move 200 meters up the road and it all starts off again.......

Pikelets

:D

Pikelets