04. Heartbreak City

05. Believe

06. Turn It Down

07. Beware

08. Heartless Love

09. Dirty Girl

10. Nowhere To Run

11. Sex Drugs And Rock N Roll

Wow, hard to believe this was believed back on May 14 this year and more people aren't talking about it. What a great hard rock album. This does not let up for a single song - every track is worthwhile in it's own right (apart from the intro, obviously). From the opening track, 'Back to hell,' you know what you're in for. Really loved this album. Early faves are 'Dirty Girl' and 'Nowhere to run,' but they're all worthy. Check this one out, peckerheads!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/SkullDaze

• 3 weeks later...

I was just out on their Myspace page yesterday and caught a few seconds of a song before Mrs. Jeff interupted me and we left for the day. This reminds me to get back out there and finish my investigation.

Wow, hard to believe this was believed back on May 14 this year

But what if it hadnt been believed?

What do you mean? It's believe date was May 14th... and it was believed then. So there's no what if's about it. This is craziness. Just buy this believe and enjoy it.

Don't hate me just because I release in Jesus.

What do you mean? It's believe date was May 14th... and it was believed then. So there's no what if's about it. This is craziness. Just buy this believe and enjoy it.

I'm not sure what to think about this.

I honestly didn't realise what I'd done until I opened this reply. Either way, do not hate me for my sexual relationship with Jesus.

I honestly didn't realise what I'd done until I opened this reply. Either way, do not hate me for my sexual relationship with Jesus.

My inbox gets filled up with notifications such as this?!

Whata waste of technology!

• 1 month later...

Stumbled across this band when checking out Johnny Burning on Myspace, so had a blast of a few tracks. Great sound and great songs, much better than Johnny Burning imo. Yet another one I'm going to have to get!

Most over-looked CD of 2010? I'd be saying yes at this point.

Anywhere near your top 5? Initial impressions are that it will be in mine, and I haven't even bought it yet!

Most over-looked CD of 2010? I'd be saying yes at this point.

Anywhere near your top 5? Initial impressions are that it will be in mine, and I haven't even bought it yet!

Yeah mate, I think it would be pretty close. I'm really, really not sure where I sit this year with my rankings, though. I've heard so many CDs so many time and others (like this) still need more spins to fully sink in. I do think this is a cracker, though, and right up a lot of alleys of board members here.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Bought this one last year after hearing some songs online, but found it quite disappointing. Only liked 2 or 3 tracks. Hope others get on better with it.

Bought this one last year after hearing some songs online, but found it quite disappointing. Only liked 2 or 3 tracks. Hope others get on better with it.

Is there anything you DO like? :wacko:

This was a great release front to back IMO. Heartbreak City is the "standout track" to me but they are all very good.

I ended up finding a hard copy of this too. Good times. Can't remember where I got it from in the end but I think it was a decent price. It is a very, very solid hard rock disc.