ROCK SUGAR

rockdoc

I read about this a couple of weeks ago on another site. It sounded like an interesting concept, but not one that I was too worried about.

But as I read the other thread, I saw T-Bone's comment about Black Sweden. That album was pure awesomeness. So, now that I think about it, I might give this one a try as well. Just a matter of locating it with ease/for the right price. (From what I read, with shipping, it was $22 or something like that. Not a reality at the current moment, especially on a chance.)

I read about this a couple of weeks ago on another site. It sounded like an interesting concept, but not one that I was too worried about.

But as I read the other thread, I saw T-Bone's comment about Black Sweden. That album was pure awesomeness. So, now that I think about it, I might give this one a try as well. Just a matter of locating it with ease/for the right price. (From what I read, with shipping, it was $22 or something like that. Not a reality at the current moment, especially on a chance.)

Price for the disc is $16.99 and shipping I believe was $3.00 in the USA !! http://www.rocksugarband.com

Haha, second time I've seen Steel Panther mentioned in the same sentence as these guys. I can't see how they have anything in common at all, personally.

As I noted in the other thread, really not into these guys and it's a waste of great talent that would have been much better utilised on a new Loud N' Clear CD.

Haha, second time I've seen Steel Panther mentioned in the same sentence as these guys. I can't see how they have anything in common at all, personally.

As I noted in the other thread, really not into these guys and it's a waste of great talent that would have been much better utilised on a new Loud N' Clear CD.

I don't see the comparison myself either.

This is one my albums of 2010! There is no excuse for anyone who's ever loved hard rock music in not owning this CD by Rock Sugar, it's a gem! .

:beerbang:

My excuse is that I already own much better versions of all the good songs on this CD. ;)

This is one my albums of 2010! There is no excuse for anyone who's ever loved hard rock music in not owning this CD by Rock Sugar, it's a gem! .

My excuse is that I already own much better versions of all the good songs on this CD. ;)

....And it's complete and utter bollox ;)

....And it's complete and utter bollox ;)

Well, okay... and that too. :lol: