Shining Line

Glen

Consider me impressed - if you find out how I can get hold of this let me know!

Who said Treat was going to the best album this year!

Check this out -

http://www.myspace.com/shiningline

:bowdown:

The song was ok but I wouldn't say that it's better than the new Treat album. I also hope the rest of the album doesn't clock in 6 minute songs. That's a little too long for me. Sounding like a decent effort though. I'd be curious to hear some more samples.

That's definitely the best song ive heard so far this year (inc soundbites)....awesome song.

If the rest is that good.....................

That was indeed quite good.... :headbanger:

Who said Treat was going to the best album this year!

Check this out -

http://www.myspace.com/shiningline

:bowdown:

The song was ok but I wouldn't say that it's better than the new Treat album. I also hope the rest of the album doesn't clock in 6 minute songs. That's a little too long for me. Sounding like a decent effort though. I'd be curious to hear some more samples.

Im dying to hear the new Treat, and might be totally wrong in my opinion that some parts might be a bit formuleaic....hope not. This just sounded really really cool to these ears.....and some of those vocalists listed were awesome.

Great news, indeed!

It's just great knowing bands / projects can pop up out of nowhere with a set of high quality songs! :beerbang:

Yeah really looking forward to this....sounds great!

Nice, looks like it'll be another sweet Voices of Rock style project. Loved both those CDs and this 'Highway of love' sounds cool. Should be a good disc.

Got to agree with Chris, though, hope the other songs are shorter. And there's not really anything in that song to indicate this will be any competition to the new Treat CD either. :) Good tune, though.

Nice, looks like it'll be another sweet Voices of Rock style project. Loved both those CDs and this 'Highway of love' sounds cool. Should be a good disc.

Got to agree with Chris, though, hope the other songs are shorter. And there's not really anything in that song to indicate this will be any competition to the new Treat CD either. :) Good tune, though.

Got to be worth it just to hear Hess again! Cant see his song being 6 mins?? surely........

Stellar track, this band looks phenomenal and includes a who's who guest list of my favorite vocalists. Now, if there was only a way to work Michael Kiske into the mix! J/K, I'm also very stoked that Frank Law from "The Pythons" is involved here as well, I've been playing their debut CD incessantly for a couple of months now. Almost a certainty that I'll be purchasing this CD, thanks for the heads up Glen....Jeff.

looks like the Shining Line will be released in MAY on Avenue Of Allies Music !!

I confirm it :)

nice...looking forward to it.

Any info on how the Hess fronted track sounds?? I expect nothing less than a killer song ;-))

nice...looking forward to it.

Any info on how the Hess fronted track sounds?? I expect nothing less than a killer song ;-))

You can hear a short sample into our second video trailer:

I'm a huge fan of Harem Scarem, and I wrote the song thinking every second to the astonishing voice of Harry... I hope you'll enjoy it! :)