NEW POLL

Worst person on HH  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm not included as a poll choice....I don't know if I should be relieved or insulted.

I'm not included as a poll choice....I don't know if I should be relieved or insulted.

I was thinking the same thing....

Voted for 'Geoff' because the worst person I would have voted for is not listed. So 'Geoff' is the better stand in since he thinks Steel Panther was the best release of 2009. :screwy:

;)

Yay! I'm winning.

Okay, so I have to know, who do you think's even worse than me? I thought I'd be your first choice by miles. :lol:

Should I be offended that I haven't received any votes...or happy?? Good Lord, this poll is so confusing...

Hmmmm, I don't know you but I could vote for you if you want? Are you Mark, one of the Dave's or one of Geoff's boyfriends?

Voted for 'Geoff' because the worst person I would have voted for is not listed. So 'Geoff' is the better stand in since he thinks Steel Panther was the best release of 2009. :screwy:

;)

Yay! I'm winning.

Okay, so I have to know, who do you think's even worse than me? I thought I'd be your first choice by miles. :lol:

No you are not my worst. Maybe only in some your taste in musical choices. LoL :tumbsup:

The worst is CENSORED.

:devilgrin:

;)

Yay! I'm winning.

No you are not my worst. Maybe only in some your taste in musical choices. LoL :tumbsup:

The worst is CENSORED.

:devilgrin:

Please. I'd love to know. Oh... hmmm, may be able to guess. You haven't had any actual open arguments with said person, hey? Yeah... I think I know.

Anyway, when people are voting for Geoff's Boyfriend, is that who they're picturing, Karpetface? :lol: I thought most people would use that option to vote for Matt. lol.

I voted for Geoff's boyfriend

How many does he have? :blink:

Maybe we need another poll...

Yeah, let us know, Matt. Is it you, Karpetface or a third party?

WoW I'm surprized I'm not on the list I guess me pissing off DrumRman the most recently and others in the past it isnt enough god who do I need to to F**** with to be consider the worst person here well o.k. if I'm no the worst I would be in the top 10? But I'll tell you all here I like all of you regardless of what the hell you think of me peace out and have a wonderful year rock on!!! :headbanger:

WoW I'm surprized I'm not on the list I guess me pissing off DrumRman the most recently and others in the past it isnt enough god who do I need to to F**** with to be consider the worst person here well o.k. if I'm no the worst I would be in the top 10? But I'll tell you all here I like all of you regardless of what the hell you think of me peace out and have a wonderful year rock on!!! :headbanger:

I can add you? ;)

Should I be offended that I haven't received any votes...or happy?? Good Lord, this poll is so confusing...

Are you Mark...or one of Geoff's boyfriends?

Who says I can't be both? ;)

Are you Mark...or one of Geoff's boyfriends?

Who says I can't be both? ;)

Certainly not me. :wub:

I scored another vote overnight!!!