HANSEL - Never Say Die

zacharyamelie

Well, I got a card in the mailbox today saying I had a registered package at the post office. Had 2 hours to spare this afternoon before 5pm but I think I'll wait till the trip back home from work on Monday. If it's the Hansel CD (which I assume it'll be) that'd explain the extra costs for shipping in which case I apologise to the band for my ugly commentary. Still wouldn't explain why it took a week, though. ;):lol:

Apology totally retracted. The registered mail was the Soundwave ticket I bought on Thursday last week. Almost a week after I paid for the Hansel CD. Still no Hansel CD.

wonder if the band's been following your earlier comments on this board & decided to deliver some gentle retribution. :christmas::whistle:

I'm sure you know of a person here in victoria, melbourne to be honest, who placed an order with the band a day after you placed yours & recived the cd in 2 days. Talk about a quick & respectable turn around :beerbang:

What earlier comments?

Anyway, a dude from the band got in contact with me and we'll sort it out. Looks like it may be an Australia Post problem. Very nice chap, and most importantly a fellow Eels supporter!

Got it! :) Posted on the 20th and Australia Post only got it to me now, on the 28th. Sloppy stuff, and apologies to the band for directing my impatience their way. Will deliver my thoughts asap.

Got it! :) Posted on the 20th and Australia Post only got it to me now, on the 28th. Sloppy stuff, and apologies to the band for directing my impatience their way. Will deliver my thoughts asap.

is it me or are you always getting your mail late, you havent rubbed oiff a postie the wrong way have ya or maybe one of thier pals??? :)

Pretty good, but jeeeezzz ... $11 to ship to Germany !!! Are they fuckin' nuts ?!?! :omg::fu:

$zero for shipment from itunes ;-)

It just ain't the same on itunes. I need a physical product to be happy. 11$ is too pricey for me. I hope North American distributors get a hand on them. NEH is only 3$ for shipping.

It just ain't the same on itunes. I need a physical product to be happy. 11$ is too pricey for me. I hope North American distributors get a hand on them. NEH is only 3$ for shipping.

Same for me. There is something cool about getting that package in the mail and having the actual disc in hand. Plus, Itunes drives me nutz. Yesterday it deleted all my music when I attached my iphone to it and it deleted a few apps I had bought from the App Store. <sigh>

is it me or are you always getting your mail late, you havent rubbed oiff a postie the wrong way have ya or maybe one of thier pals??? :)

Just you mate. Usually get all my stuff in good time. :)

But yeah, this one was not Hansel's fault - totally a f*ck up on behalf of Australia Post.

I heard this for the first time yesterday and I have to say it's really good IMO.

The song "Eruption" is one of the best songs of the year so far.

Yeah, that one's a very cool song.

I heard this for the first time yesterday and I have to say it's really good IMO.

The song "Eruption" is one of the best songs of the year so far.

Yeah, that one's a very cool song.

Backed !!

Same for me. There is something cool about getting that package in the mail and having the actual disc in hand. Plus, Itunes drives me nutz. Yesterday it deleted all my music when I attached my iphone to it and it deleted a few apps I had bought from the App Store. <sigh>

It will all be backed up on your computer. Just re-import it. You can highlight your entire music library and import in seconds....shouldnt be a problem.

It will all be backed up on your computer. Just re-import it. You can highlight your entire music library and import in seconds....shouldnt be a problem.

I'll check it out, I think I found the import but when it came to the Apps it told me something like "this computer is not authorized for this action"

Pretty good, but jeeeezzz ... $11 to ship to Germany !!! Are they fuckin' nuts ?!?! :omg::fu:

wanna hand? I owe u a favour or few right?

And this is why this board rocks! One of the reason anyway...

Yep, it's nice to see people helping other people out. Like, I know that if someone had Fate's post 'Scratch n' sniff' demos they'd have seen how desperate I am to hear them and share them with me... surely? ;)

wanna hand? I owe u a favour or few right?

And this is why this board rocks! One of the reason anyway...

Alot of us here on HH selflessly help each other to no end being musik lovers :beerbang:

Correct, mate ! :drink: PM sent to you, btw. :)

• 2 years later...

Wow, I will actually make a point to tape that show now in order to see this. We had it on the other night before something else we were watching and there was a pretty good modern rock band playing. It forced me to voice to my wife how awesome a show like that, dedicated only to bands, would be.

Anyway, I'll certainly check out Hansel. Good luck to them... it's gone quite quiet in that camp, hann'it?