Ginger Badmouthing Denmark

Kristian

Haha. Sorry to hear it mate. In all honesty, if it meant they never came back to Australia I'd do everything to make their experience here the worst ever too. :lol: Have you heard their music? It's not like they don't make a grand contribution to ruining stuff too. Like my ears.

Haha. Sorry to hear it mate. In all honesty, if it meant they never came back to Australia I'd do everything to make their experience here the worst ever too. :lol: Have you heard their music? It's not like they don't make a grand contribution to ruining stuff too. Like my ears.

Yeah, backed. I downloaded Wildhearts - Zeen Requiem.mp3 from their Media link and if that is what they sound like (an almost shitier version of Green Day, but that's not possible) then I won't be downloading the other free songs.

Yeah, backed. I downloaded Wildhearts - Zeen Requiem.mp3 from their Media link and if that is what they sound like (an almost shitier version of Green Day, but that's not possible) then I won't be downloading the other free songs.

:lol: Yep, that's about how I'd describe their style too. Awful, awful band.

I've heard samples of their new one and you know they don't sound half bad. Some real firecrackers in the bunch, OK there are some not so great ones as well, but to call this awful is a bit much.

On their mySpace page you'll find some samples of their latest one.

Wildhearts

+1

I've heard samples of their new one and you know they don't sound half bad. Some real firecrackers in the bunch, OK there are some not so great ones as well, but to call this awful is a bit much.

On their mySpace page you'll find some samples of their latest one.

Wildhearts

Haha. Okay, so I hate to admit it but some of that new stuff does sound a lot better than the older shit I have heard from these guys, which was barely listenable. Their style has changed a lot from back in the mid-90's. It's not going to make me go out and buy the album or become a fan, but 'Jackson whites', 'The only one' and 'You are proof than not all women' are actually pretty good. The rest still suck, though. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Hahahaha! You guys must be deaf :christmas: The Wildhearts/Ginger/Silver Ginger 5 e.t.c. are awesome and have been banging out doses of Hard Rock / pop metal / glammy rock for ages.

The only drop in quality was the abysmal Endless Nameless which I had....but just couldn't get into at all....too industrially distortedly vocally nonsense for my liking and even in the name of completionistism I won't buy again (in fact it could be in the loft somewhere!).

Their b-sides are better than most bands album tracks. I've been playing catch up recently with a few of their releases that I need to complete the collection (but mainly Ginger solo releases) and I'm kicking myself for missing out on some of the stuff. Can't comment on Gingers demeanour but his/their tunes do it for me.

Hahahaha! You guys must be deaf :christmas: The Wildhearts/Ginger/Silver Ginger 5 e.t.c. are awesome and have been banging out doses of Hard Rock / pop metal / glammy rock for ages.

The only drop in quality was the abysmal Endless Nameless which I had....but just couldn't get into at all....too industrially distortedly vocally nonsense for my liking and even in the name of completionistism I won't buy again (in fact it could be in the loft somewhere!).

Their b-sides are better than most bands album tracks. I've been playing catch up recently with a few of their releases that I need to complete the collection (but mainly Ginger solo releases) and I'm kicking myself for missing out on some of the stuff. Can't comment on Gingers demeanour but his/their tunes do it for me.

Great live band aswell mate!