Missing in Action

phaffas

Was just flicking over the top posters and noticed some may have dropped off without anyone noticing??? Anyone know what happened to these regulars??

• Bubbasmama = last seen 4th November 2009 - 02:21 PM
  • JustJason = last seen 17th October 2009 - 04:23 AM
  • davesworld = last seen 4th July 2009 - 08:26 AM
  • JLPRocks = last seen 3rd September 2009 - 08:45 AM
  • Mullethead = last seen 14th October 2009 - 01:41 PM
  • Li§a = last seen 9th May 2009 - 02:02 PM
  • headbanger4life = last seen 31st October 2009 - 08:57 PM
  • rob62972 = last seen 21st July 2009 - 02:14 PM
  • Christine = last seen 19th August 2009 - 05:08 PM
  • TIM = last seen 8th October 2009 - 05:45 AM
  • Dan Friml = last seen 27th January 2009 - 10:36 PM

& no doubt the list goes on...

Loved that movie, a classic

Was just flicking over the top posters and noticed some may have dropped off without anyone noticing??? Anyone know what happened to these regulars??

• Bubbasmama = last seen 4th November 2009 - 02:21 PM
  • JustJason = last seen 17th October 2009 - 04:23 AM
  • davesworld = last seen 4th July 2009 - 08:26 AM
  • JLPRocks = last seen 3rd September 2009 - 08:45 AM
  • Mullethead = last seen 14th October 2009 - 01:41 PM
  • Li§a = last seen 9th May 2009 - 02:02 PM
  • headbanger4life = last seen 31st October 2009 - 08:57 PM
  • rob62972 = last seen 21st July 2009 - 02:14 PM
  • Christine = last seen 19th August 2009 - 05:08 PM
  • TIM = last seen 8th October 2009 - 05:45 AM
  • Dan Friml = last seen 27th January 2009 - 10:36 PM

& no doubt the list goes on...

Davesworld don't come around to much but I do talk to him occasionally on Facebook and through email.

Christine I see on Facebook as well.

Rob is over on Facebook but I didn't realize he hadn't been around since July.

I talked to JustJason through email but I think it was about two months ago but I can't be sure.

As for Mullethead/Jarred he has went through some personal stuff and I did talk to him in October when I was back home and he mentioned he was gonna get on here and update everyone but I haven't heard from him since then.

As for the others I don't have a clue but I was wondering what had happened to Lisa and MJ since they don't seem to come around much anymore. MJ used to live on this site.

I wouldn't say 'without anyone noticing' at all.

Christine and Tim's time was a little before me, though I still see Christine about every now and then, but I've certainly noticed the other absentees. Most my experience on the board was when Jason, Pete, MJ, Wes, Keith, Lisa, Eric, Jarred, Jim etc. were the mega posters on the board and I've certainly noticed that many are gone or a lot more quiet these days. :( But that's how it rolls I guess. With the current status of the economy and value of a job, I doubt many people can seriously afford to waste time on an internet forum.

On the other side of the coin, the Brits are still here in the same force as always. But yeah, I've also noticed Rob's absence as he used to post heaps, even a little earlier this year.

Headbangerforlife, Davesworld and Christine I still see around at very random intervals though.

As for Dan, yeah, not sure what happened to him at all. Sadly we were in the middle of a trade/purchase and I'd bought a Harem Scarem shirt of him which I never got. :( Lost some decent coin there which is unfortunate as I know 100% sure he was a stand-up guy, but something must have happened and sadly I missed out.

I'm still here, though not as in-yo-face as I used to be. Mainly because I used to do 99 percent of my posting here from my work computer and for whatever reason, this site doesn't seem to want to be friends with my browser there anymore. So I can only git in here when I'm @ home. I must say, it's been quite a boon to my workplace productivity, however. :lol:

I can't speak for the others listed in the first post, but I betcha they probably all went off and started their own secret forum where they talk about what dicks we all are. :lol:

I'm still here, though not as in-yo-face as I used to be. Mainly because I used to do 99 percent of my posting here from my work computer and for whatever reason, this site doesn't seem to want to be friends with my browser there anymore. So I can only git in here when I'm @ home. I must say, it's been quite a boon to my workplace productivity, however. :lol:

I can't speak for the others listed in the first post, but I betcha they probably all went off and started their own secret forum where they talk about what dicks we all are. :lol:

Yeah, you, Wes and Pete are still representing, but as you say, you doods used to be as annoying as I am. :lol: Well, not as annoying, but you used to post as much as I did. Good to see y'all still hanging on, though. I don't know what Wes' excuse is (Facebook?) but yeah, seen your woes with work PC and Pete... well, that handsome fool's actually off doing something worthwhile with his life. Freak... as if you'd do that! :lol:;)

• 2023 Gold Donors
I wouldn't say 'without anyone noticing' at all.

Christine and Tim's time was a little before me, though I still see Christine about every now and then, but I've certainly noticed the other absentees. Most my experience on the board was when Jason, Pete, MJ, Wes, Keith, Lisa, Eric, Jarred, Jim etc. were the mega posters on the board and I've certainly noticed that many are gone or a lot more quiet these days. :( But that's how it rolls I guess. With the current status of the economy and value of a job, I doubt many people can seriously afford to waste time on an internet forum.

On the other side of the coin, the Brits are still here in the same force as always. But yeah, I've also noticed Rob's absence as he used to post heaps, even a little earlier this year.

Headbangerforlife, Davesworld and Christine I still see around at very random intervals though.

As for Dan, yeah, not sure what happened to him at all. Sadly we were in the middle of a trade/purchase and I'd bought a Harem Scarem shirt of him which I never got. :( Lost some decent coin there which is unfortunate as I know 100% sure he was a stand-up guy, but something must have happened and sadly I missed out.

I've noticed many haven't been on in some time, too! :(

I think Geoff misses at the least a couple that used to bust his chops pretty good & were quite good at that, too! :rofl:

Perhaps some are busy doin' others things & may not have the time to wast....er, make that...spend here on the forums. ;) I know that havin' some &/or plenty of time to be on HH kinda comes & goes....& is mostly contingent on the various things that tend to occupy some folks' free time. Or (dreadin' these thoughts) some just don't like us.....er, me & I've scared 'em away? :o:P

I know from septemeber to about now, I was going through some shit, with my bitch! getting my ffelony expunged, and trying to enlist! not a second to stop and chat, I know im still a fish on this board, but it felt lonely without you guys, id wake up and still wish you were next to me, but I realised I had to carry on, and find the board again.

• 3 years later...

Please take the time to stop over and sign up at the JustJason Forums. See what I did there?

• My Little Pony

Please take the time to stop over and sign up at the JustJason Forums. See what I did there?

I missed it. Can you go back and do it, again?

Ok, did you see it that time?

Ok, did you see it that time?

How come you've got that one thread over there at www.justjasonforums.com that nobody from HH can seem to get into? is it coincidence? or could that possibly be the board listed earlier where everyone is talking shit, and bashing us about what dicks we are, and how we are the rejects of the "popular boards"? we will infiltrate!

• 1 month later...

Wow, I didn't even know this thread existed. When I saw the dates and how long it had been it took me back to a dark place. I was smack dab in the middle of a divorce, went from seeing my son half the time, had sold all of my collection to pay for things...lots of uncertainty.

Thank God we all make it through our struggles. Eventually, we all come back to what we love.

I love this damn site :)