My f*ing Monday...

Jeff

This could have been in the fuck thread but it goes here.

I get home tonight to find someone fuckin' smashed my mailbox and my wife's pumpkins she had around it all to hell. Nothing good can come of that but here is the bad that comes of it:

1. I spent $15 fucking dollars on a new mailbox that I could have bought a new cd with.

2. I spent 45 minutes in 40 degree weather in the dark replacing a mailbox.

3. My wife is gonna freak. She is already scared to stay out in the country by herself if I am out of town and I already catch enough shit when I head out to go hunting for a week with my ol' man.

4. My wife will now force me to sign up for ADT or Brinks security system for a house.

5. That monthly security fee is money I could spend on buying cd's monthly.

And the worst of it all....

The absolute worst of it all...

6. Because the mailbox was not available the post man did not deliver and I WAS EXPECTING A FEW CD's TODAY!

Fuck.

Mr. Miller is in hand. I am cranking some Crazy Lixx. I feel better now.

It's not the worst thing that can happen. Some of you have had some stories of some crappy days or things that happened to you so I cannot bitch too much....figured I'd share though.

Ah, such is life.

So anyway, how was YOUR Monday?

Came home today and my wife and sister-in-law were home...

Do I need to explain??? :doh:

Any... even faint possibility of a threeso-nah, forget I said anything mate. ;)

As for Jeff and Wes, dudes, my heart goes out to you. Jeff, did this just happen because a bunch of motherfuckers got a little carried away with Halloween or something (was that on last night for your guys?), do you think? Is your area generally okay and safe?

Wes... cousin. $1600? Mate, you want this revolver I have aimed at my face?

Came home today and my wife and sister-in-law were home...

Do I need to explain??? :doh:

Yes, were they naked? If so, did you take any pics? :D

I agree, Wes got the worst of the bad deals yesterday...sorry man.

Geoff, we are in a pretty decent neighborhood just east of Hudson, WI. There is a lot of distance between all the neighbors and it is highly wooded so once in awhile the teenagers get a little crazy overnight. I am hoping that's all it was. My wife asked me who I pissed off. Noone I can think of. Last year someone drove through the neighborhood and hit every trash can with their car...except ours. Last time lucky, this time not so much. Halloween is this coming Saturday so hopefully they got that out of their system.

Widda, I like your thinking. I already have a few of those that would work for me just fine...Mrs. Jeff needs firearms training though. :brutal_36:

Geoff, we are in a pretty decent neighborhood just east of Hudson, WI. There is a lot of distance between all the neighbors and it is highly wooded so once in awhile the teenagers get a little crazy overnight. I am hoping that's all it was. My wife asked me who I pissed off. Noone I can think of. Last year someone drove through the neighborhood and hit every trash can with their car...except ours. Last time lucky, this time not so much. Halloween is this coming Saturday so hopefully they got that out of their system.

Widda, I like your thinking. I already have a few of those that would work for me just fine...Mrs. Jeff needs firearms training though. :brutal_36:

Shitty story Jeff, darn kids and there mailbox baseball... Ahhh the good ole' days. :)

One sure fire way to remedy the mailbox baseball is weld up a nice steel post and box. Beleive me, if done right there is not a bat or car for that matter that would want to tangle with it!

And $1600 car repairs, makes you almost consider something new, even though we now what that brings 50 x that $ amoun in car payments and insurance.

Yeah, sadly in this world there's pieces of shit everywhere and I guess at one time or another we'll all deal with them.

In a similar story, my brother lives up in this beautiful place on the coast. He's renting an apartment at the moment as they look for a house. He has a boat so he puts that in the garage and has to leave his and his girlfriend's car the road. Normally fine, but all it took was one stupid motherfucker who decided it would be an awesome idea to go around the neighbourhood and slash everyone's tires one night. My brother ended up having to buy something like 6 new tires for their two cars.

They caught the useless piece of shit and instead of ordering him to pay for every cent of damage he caused, even if it came out of his pay for the rest of his piece of shit worthless working life, they let him go with a slap on the wrist 'cause he's a minor. I, honestly, would like to see him executed after he'd been made to pay back every cent for every slashed tire. And no, I am not kidding.

And $1600 car repairs, makes you almost consider something new, even though we now what that brings 50 x that $ amoun in car payments and insurance.

And the exact reason why were going to just bite the bullet and fix it instead of buying a newer car.

• 2 weeks later...

Every woman, of every age should know the basic handling and firing of a gun. IMO.