best site on the net

66 mustang

I was expecting a link to redtube.com or freeones.com. Still, if we're getting sentimental then yeah, this is easily the best group of forum nerds on the net. :)

I was expecting a link to redtube.com or freeones.com. Still, if we're getting sentimental then yeah, this is easily the best group of forum nerds on the net. :)

Oh Freeones, alphabetized by first name, nice, real nice!!

Will agree though the usual suspects cohabitate very well here and I must say I have made some great friends thanks to Dan and his little web site.

doesn't get said enough but this has to be the best site on the net. the message board's on almost every other site degrades into sludge all the time. do we have some class posters here or what.

Thanks for keeping this site up and going and for running a clean ship.

You mean sites like fevertalk.net aren't up to par? Who knew?

I'm partial to freeones. I know of a better site than that though.

>> I'm partial to freeones. I know of a better site than that though. <<

You're from Oklahoma, right? Don't people get drawn and quartered there for saying stuff like that and not revealing what they're talking about?!?!???! GIVE IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm off to see what the fuss about this Freeones site is all about ... Probably has something to do with Disney movi --, ohhhhhhh, nevermind

Never tried "freeones" but am now making a mental note of it for the next time the wife & kids are in bed early ... eheheheheheheheh

Freeones is just an awesome place to blow a loa- uh, gather information. It has top 10 most popular lists and if you're bored and looking for new, uh, entertainment, it's an awesome place to check out the newest names and all that with easy access links. I haven't been there for ages, but it's memory lives on.