:banger:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

LOl... oddly enough, it didn't seem to make much of a difference... :P

Oh, I hate picking against thespread. makes me think and over analize too much

Me to. I wish this could be changed to just picking the winner.

Damn I can't believe that Colorado is getting their asses handed to them by Toledo of all times.

Me thinks that Dan Hawkins is going to get fired very very soon.

Damn I can't believe that Colorado is getting their asses handed to them by Toledo of all times.

Geez, I know Wes, 54-38??!! I've always liked Colorado because I HATE the Nebraska cornholers. I thought Hawkins would be a good fit but this has been a nightmare!

Geez, I know Wes, 54-38??!! I've always liked Colorado because I HATE the Nebraska cornholers. I thought Hawkins would be a good fit but this has been a nightmare!

I wonder if he's stuck with his son at QB for to long plus he's been unable to recruit great athletes that Barnett was able to. Even though the aftermath of the Nuehiesel and Barnett coaching regimes have been nightmares you can't fault either guy when it came to recruiting big time players especially at the Running Back position.

trying to pick against the spread still sucks. guess that show me not to bet on games though, I"d not be good at it

I got lucky this week and have found myself tied for 1st place.

I'm probably only person that didn't pick Texas to cover over Wyoming.

I was sure Wyoming would give them some problems and they sure did until the 2nd half.

The Cowboys were winning 10-6 until the very end of the 2nd quarter of course Wyoming never scored another point aftet that.

I fucking hate saying this, but here's a little tip, watch those fucking mormons this year! they look like the mormons of the 80's, they look (their offense)looks devastating, unstopable, fuck I hate BYU!

I fucking hate saying this, but here's a little tip, watch those fucking mormons this year! they look like the mormons of the 80's, they look (their offense)looks devastating, unstopable, fuck I hate BYU!

If BYU, Utah and TCU all played in different conferences they'd all 3 be BCS busters IMO.

All 3 are real good teams and it's a tossup which one will win the conference this year but so far you have to lean towards BYU.

If BYU, Utah and TCU all played in different conferences they'd all 3 be BCS busters IMO.

All 3 are real good teams and it's a tossup which one will win the conference this year but so far you have to lean towards BYU.

Well unfortunetly it wont be Utah! I enjoyed it last year while I could, but It looks like it's time for the mormons to have revenge! Utah isnt that good this year bro! I think you'll see that saturday when they get fucked in the ass By the Oregon Fucks team that is well ran! they have 2 new QB's, a jc transfer named Terrance Cain(he's not white) and a 17 year old Freshman named Jordan Wynn(doesnt even have peach fuzz yet) all the talent from last year went pro, sad thing is they were all Juniors! imagine if theyed stayed, Stevenson Sylvester, who is straight outta compton, litterally, is still here, and Matt Asiatta, the humongous polynisian battering ram, is still here, though he likes getting hurt every game, I hate giving the mormons credit for anything, and I could never let my Ute bretheran know im on here doing it, but that offense looks pretty unstopable to me! I mean Jim Mchmahon, Steve Young, and Ty Detmer years unstoppable, I honestly don't think their defense even matters, because their offense is so untouchable, but TCU is a brutal team this year, Jerry Harrison stayed for his senior year, dude! save this post, he will be an NFL hall of famer, in the likes of Strahan, they had 8 Sacks against Virginia last saturday, that will be better then any ACC or Big 12 game this year! I promise, BYU against TCU, if you love college football, your not gonna want to miss that one! i'll be pulling for TCU!

The Michigan N Notre Dame game was awesome especially for this Notre Dame hater. :headbanger:

You're killing me here Wes! :anon: But yes, awesome game, up until the last 3 minutes or so. Gotta love it when Big 10 Refs call an Irish game.

The Michigan N Notre Dame game was awesome especially for this Notre Dame hater. :headbanger:

You're killing me here Wes! :anon: But yes, awesome game, up until the last 3 minutes or so. Gotta love it when Big 10 Refs call an Irish game.

Sorry Rick I am what I am. :tumbsup:

Anyone with an eye on the GT vs. Miami game tonight? Hope Tech runs all over them.

Huge Miami fan here so I'm happy to say that the Hurricanes whooped that ass.

The ACC might be considered weak but Miami has been pretty impressive two games into the season especially when you consider that their QB Harris is only a Sophmore.

Anyone with an eye on the GT vs. Miami game tonight? Hope Tech runs all over them.

The ACC might be considered weak but Miami has been pretty impressive two games into the season especially when you consider that their QB Harris is only a Sophmore.

I really hoped for more from this game. Miami kicked the shit out of Tech. Hope the games over the weekend turn out to be a little closer.

I really hoped for more from this game. Miami kicked the shit out of Tech. Hope the games over the weekend turn out to be a little closer.

GT has the coolest lyrics ever in a fight song!

I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech and a helluva engineer.

A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva engineer.

Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear.

Oh, I wish I had a daughter sir I'd dress her in white and gold.

I'd put her on the campus to cheer the brave and bold.

And if I had a son sir, I'd tell you what he'd do.

He would yell "To HELL with Georgia!" like his daddy used to do.

Oh if I had a barrel of rum and sugar three thousand pounds,

A college bell to put it in and clapper to stir it around,

I'd drink to all the good fellows who come from far and near,

'Cause I'm a ramblin', gamblin', helluva engineer.

Hell Yeah!! :headbanger:

GT has the coolest lyrics ever in a fight song!

A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva engineer.

Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear.

Oh, I wish I had a daughter sir I'd dress her in white and gold.

I'd put her on the campus to cheer the brave and bold.

And if I had a son sir, I'd tell you what he'd do.

He would yell "To HELL with Georgia!" like his daddy used to do.

Oh if I had a barrel of rum and sugar three thousand pounds,

A college bell to put it in and clapper to stir it around,

I'd drink to all the good fellows who come from far and near,

'Cause I'm a ramblin', gamblin', helluva engineer.

Hell Yeah!! :headbanger:

Yeah that's some cool lyrics for a school fight song. :banger: