College Football Pick 'em

whiplash1972

Wow, that's awesome...I didn't get a single one right. And it says I had an incomplete status even though I set my lineup early on in the week and checked it twice before Saturday and it was complete both times. Oh well.

If you don't enter scores for the two tie breaker games, or forget to choose who will score the highest or lowest points for the week, it will show an "incomplete" status even if you've actually made & saved your game picks.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you believe that shit? they straight cheated right in front of millions of viewers, Texas straight up, stopped the game, dropped 1 sec onto the clock, moved their field goal unit out onto the field, and one the game, that they couldnt lose, or else TCU would be in the Nation Championship! my jaw still hasnt unlocked! I mean I guess if your going to cheat, no point in being sneaky about it! but that was definitly a first!

Do you believe that shit? they straight cheated right in front of millions of viewers, Texas straight up, stopped the game, dropped 1 sec onto the clock, moved their field goal unit out onto the field, and one the game, that they couldnt lose, or else TCU would be in the Nation Championship! my jaw still hasnt unlocked! I mean I guess if your going to cheat, no point in being sneaky about it! but that was definitly a first!

As far as being one second left there actually was one second left when the ball hit something out of bounds so IMO they got it right. And before you think I'm a Texas fan I am not in anyway a Texas fan.

Even if Texas lost Cincinatti jumped over TCU with beating Pitt who the had a good record so that helped their computer ranking.

I do think it's just plain horseshit that they paired TCU against Boise St.

I don't know why they didn't go #3 vs #6(Cincy vs Boise St.) and #4 vs #5(TCU vs Florida).

I really want to see TCU against Florida but instead we get the Poinsetta Bowl part II.

What a load of shit. I think Alabama is going to kick Texas' butt but that's just my opinion.

Just another point of how the College Football gets it wrong year after year.

No matter how it played out, I thought it was great because I fricken' CANNOT STAND nebraska. We were at the bar watching hockey that night on the one tv that didn't have the nebraska game on and suddenly the place erupts in boos and moans from all the nebraska fans when they lost. It was GREAT!

As far as being one second left there actually was one second left when the ball hit something out of bounds so IMO they got it right. And before you think I'm a Texas fan I am not in anyway a Texas fan.

Even if Texas lost Cincinatti jumped over TCU with beating Pitt who the had a good record so that helped their computer ranking.

I do think it's just plain horseshit that they paired TCU against Boise St.

I don't know why they didn't go #3 vs #6(Cincy vs Boise St.) and #4 vs #5(TCU vs Florida).

I really want to see TCU against Florida but instead we get the Poinsetta Bowl part II.

What a load of shit. I think Alabama is going to kick Texas' butt but that's just my opinion.

Just another point of how the College Football gets it wrong year after year.

To follow this up I was watching the Scott Van Pelt show(love this show!) and it explained how the different BCS bowls had affiliations that already sit in stone and that is why Bosie St. and TCU wound of playing each other. I knew about the Rose's affiliation with the Big 10 and Pac 10 and knew aobut the Sugar Bowl and the SEC but didn't know they were supposed to have a Big East team in there so not sure if that's true or not. The Mountain West commisioner is taking it all in stride saying their game is the National Championship game #2. Still I'd love to see TCU play Florida or Alabama or even Texas. As Ryen Russilio on The SVP show said TCU can play with anyone in the country. Gary Patterson is who Notre Dame should be throwing money at since he's all about Defense. The guy recruits high school running backs to play defense. That's genius.