Heavy Harmonies NFL Pro Pick 'em 2009

whiplash1972

<------------------

Did you say something? :tumbsup:

Hey, we're not talking about REAL football, we're talking about fantasy stuff. (I don't even bother trying to get into that battle. I don't remember what a win against you guys is like. haha)

<------------------

Did you say something? :tumbsup:

Hey, we're not talking about REAL football, we're talking about fantasy stuff. (I don't even bother trying to get into that battle. I don't remember what a win against you guys is like. haha)

Ha Ha I meant to pointing at that buttalicious avatar of yours Jay, but hey it worked both ways... :)

Ha Ha I meant to pointing at that buttalicious avatar of yours Jay, but hey it worked both ways... :)

Nice! (When I first saw it, it was obv. pointing at YOUR Steelers AV, and since it was the pro FB pick em, I figured it was a dig. Haha. But you're right, it does work for both!)

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Man.. stuck in lodi freaking dominated on the NFL picks this year... :blink::tumbsup:

B) B) Thanks Mike. I had a lot of fun this year. After being close a few times in years past I managed to come out on top. I didn't get to play last year as unfortunately my mother-in-law was seriously ill and we had to travel a lot during August through October. Looking forward to next year!

• 6 months later...

I keep getting an "incorrect password" error when trying to join. :(

Never mind, just realized this is an old thread. -_-