What happened to BACKSTER?

didnt he just post in theVanity Ink thread? he never really posted much on here in the first place though, i think he has less than 100 posts...

think that may be an old thread that someone has revived.

he was on here quite regularly earlier this year, maybe more in the trade section

yeah, mr. backster is missing....i also traded with him, but above all he helped me to locate an ultra rare finnish cd which i was searching since 96(when i saw a review of it in a fanzine).....

Yeah, good question ! Where is Stefan ?? :unsure:

I've wondered this too. I know he was getting tied up with his job a lot towards the end of his stint here - he'd be gone for a full working week before he could reply to emails/PMs. I just assume his job got more involving and for those couple of days he had off there were more important things than the internet? Not sure, but I do hope all is well. Super superb fella, that Stefan is.

no-one noticed when i didnt log on for 3 or 4 months straight and i have 3 times as many posts as him :P

and according that the VI thread he was last on in April so thats a good 3 months :s

who was last in contact with him anyways?

Yeah I've noticed to that Stefan hasn't been around much lately.

Also Jarred/Mullethead hasn't been around much either.

Oddly enough I was just thinking about Jared and I concure Stefan is a great trader and it is strange how we kind of lose some regulars here and there. Someone should police this... Oh Sir Ian!!!!

• 2 months later...

What happened to him? Well to cut a long story short: He terminated the lease of his apartment and moved to his summer cottage deep in the woods of Finland. No electricity is to be found in that scrumpy old place which means no computer/internet/micro-wave oven whatsoever. It took several months until he finally got his act together and bought himself (and his family) a new house in a new town. A bit of renovating here and there and a bloody tight schedule at work kept his mind busy. Eventually he died from the stress and the poor financial situation (R.I.P.)...

...but from the ashes of that poor SOB rose a new force to be reckoned with: me!

Hope that was short enough...

:)

What happened to him? Well to cut a long story short: He terminated the lease of his apartment and moved to his summer cottage deep in the woods of Finland. No electricity is to be found in that scrumpy old place which means no computer/internet/micro-wave oven whatsoever. It took several months until he finally got his act together and bought himself (and his family) a new house in a new town. A bit of renovating here and there and a bloody tight schedule at work kept his mind busy. Eventually he died from the stress and the poor financial situation (R.I.P.)...

...but from the ashes of that poor SOB rose a new force to be reckoned with: me!

Nice, mate. Welcome back!

I <sniff> missed you.